+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

wmw_MTL19

May 28, 2019
Hello everyone!
I have been following this thread from many days and felt really helpful. I really appreciate the members for their positivity and the help they are offering to each other. Coming to my case,

Application Type: Online SDS
Medicals Upfront: June 13th
Application submission date: June 15th
Bio-metrics Instruction Letter received: June 16th
Bio-metrics given: June 19th
Bio-metrics Updated in GC Key: June 19th (same day)
From then, I did not received any further update neither to my email nor in the GC Key account.
Here is the screenshot of my application status. I think there is no change noticed from the beginning of the application submission. Referring to the application status provided below, kindly let me know if any changes are done in my application status.
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

# I could see many applicants applied under Online SDS are mentioning about the visa offices where their applications are reviewing. How could I able to know my Visa Centre? In the Web Form also it is asking for the Visa Office.
With whom my file is with? New Delhi, Chandigarh, Bengaluru (Bangalore)?
Thank you very much for your answers. :)
I applied on 18th June, received biometrics instruction letter on 19th June and submitted biometrics on 20th June at VFS Chennai.
I spoke on chat with a support representative of VFS global and they told me that all online applications are processed by the New Delhi High Commission. From this, I suppose online SDS applications are processed at the New Delhi VO so it would make sense to direct webforms to this VO.
Could someone else also validate this?
Thank you in advance!

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
I applied on 18th June, received biometrics instruction letter on 19th June and submitted biometrics on 20th June at VFS Chennai.
I spoke on chat with a support representative of VFS global and they told me that all online applications are processed by the New Delhi High Commission. From this, I suppose online SDS applications are processed at the New Delhi VO so it would make sense to direct webforms to this VO.
Thank you in advance!
I think online applications are processed

rabanos

May 28, 2019
Congrats on the approval! Did your husband apply for an OWP or just the TRV? We were told that because my husband applied for an OWP that both of our applications would be approved or denied together. Wondering if this is actually true.
Thank you!
Just the TRV and that's why he got the refusal, because there was inconsistency between the type of application and what we really asked for.
We will reapply for an OWP for him and study permit for my 2 kids, now with my study permit approved.

Good luck, wishing you the best!!

Rick-Sanchez

Dec 26, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
Online Application at Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2019
Passport Req..
08-07-2019
Is it just me or is the gckey login service down for everyone?
Haven't able to login to CIC Portal for the last 2 hours.

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Thank you in advance!
I think online applications are processed

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Thank you in advance!
I think online applications are processed in canada

Reactions: student-life