+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

seema07

Jun 28, 2019
Hi I'm on the same page applied for study Visa on 3rd June biometrics done on 19th June yet not update.... what about medical exam ?? I have applied online my college start date is August 26th???

Shanz

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hi I'm on the same page applied for study Visa on 3rd June biometrics done on 19th June yet not update.... what about medical exam ?? I have applied online my college start date is August 26th???
Im just hoping that i get the approval today fingers crossed ... Specially now since i have got the correspndence letter it is even more nerve wrecking

Jun 3, 2019
Just got my study permit and my wife's open work permit approved!

Timeline: (applying from Brazil)

Medical upfront
Online application submission - June 6th
Biometrics collection letter - June 7th
Date of biometric enrollment - June 12th for me, June 24th for my wife (she's now in a different city, where the availability to schedule an appointment to give in biometrics was more restricted)
Biometrics validation correspondence letter & original passport request: June 27th

Best luck for you all!

Aussiguy

Jun 28, 2019
Hi.
Is anyone submitted an study permit app at Sydney Australia visa office?
I have not received any update since me and my wife submitted our biometrics on the 4th of June.
I was accepted to Seneca's Business diploma course with a Hungarian passport.
I would start on the 3th of September.
My timeline:
Online application submission - May 27th
Biometrics collection letter - May 28th
No need for medical exam.
Date of biometric enrollment - June 04th for both of us
IELTS 7.5
Is this long waiting a good sign?
Is there anyone else waiting for Sydney VO?
Thank you.

arshdeepkhatri

Mar 26, 2018
If agent created gc key but they dont give me .can I create my own to check my application status I have application no or Clint I'd no..?any problem if I create my own

Spoonzio

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Just got my study permit and my wife's open work permit approved!

Timeline: (applying from Brazil)

Medical upfront
Online application submission - June 6th
Biometrics collection letter - June 7th
Date of biometric enrollment - June 12th for me, June 24th for my wife (she's now in a different city, where the availability to schedule an appointment to give in biometrics was more restricted)
Biometrics validation correspondence letter & original passport request: June 27th

Best luck for you all!
Congrats dude, i see that the processing time for SP is 6 weeks for Brazil and you got an approval in 3 weeks. Gives me hope for my application cus my country is 9 weeks and i applied last week