+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

easy4kay

Mar 9, 2019
on upfront medical status it only shows (You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes) must this change to (passed) for someone that did upfront to know all is right? Correspondence letter sent already! and they paused

Puneetpunya2007

Jun 24, 2019
on upfront medical status it only shows (You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes) must this change to (passed) for someone that did upfront to know all is right? Correspondence letter sent already! and they paused
It will chande soon
Mine changed after 11 days

kopalsoni

Jun 25, 2019
India
App. Filed.......
25-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Hi, most times we don’t necessary need agents to help with these things because some of them don’t even know anything and they make the application even worse.

Anyway, you would have to wait for the visa officers to get back to you by asking for your médicale as opposed to just getting everything sorted at once. It’s no big deal, it’s just going to make the process longer.
Thank you. Let's hope for the best.

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
unfortunately my student visa got refused second time yesterday with reason this time you are not a bonafide student,i was sure this time i will get through,please help any body whose visa refused with similar reason 2 times and got approval 3rd time,please advice,i am lost now after so much hard work of gmat,ielts,getting loa from two universities and all these sop and various documents,if anybody succeeded 3rd time please guide i am applying 3rd time again,who has gone through this pain of 2 times please help by sharing,as i am getting exhausted,i have left my job also.

anmolgagneja

May 28, 2019
You must have applied under SDS Category. There wasn’t any option to upload upfront medical form under non SDS. I’m sure about it.

Moreover an application isn’t submitted to IRCC until and unless it has been completed. Payment can only be made after all the required documents have been uploaded.
Hi Gaurav,

I applied online/university on 4 May 2019, I took an upfront medical exam myself on 24 April 2019. I clearly remember that there used to be a "proof of medical exam" field when I filled in the checklist before (around 20 April 2019), but when I finally applied on 4 May, there was no such field. I assumed that they could just fetch my medical results using my nationality and passport number and went ahead with the application. On 28 May 2019 I received a medical request. I have written to IRCC using CSE 4 times so far, the medical status hasn't been updated though (30th day today). (That is how others who received medical requests even after upfront medical got it resolved, my course begins January, so maybe that is the reason they aren't looking into my application, applications for those starting in September have been put on priority.

Here's what I have done so far (uploaded eMedical sheet with every CSE) :

1. CSE General - about 2 days after I received medical request - Around 30 May
2. CSE General - a week later - Received a response few days later telling me that the document had been forwarded to the office processing my application, and that since my application was with the New Delhi office, I should direct further enquiries to them using the webform.
3. CSE New Delhi - 2 weeks after the medical request - no response so far
4. CSE New Delhi - 3 weeks after the medical request / one week ago - no response so far

Please note that the clinic denied me a fresh medical exam telling me that the old one was valid for 1 year and that I should talk to IRCC about it.

I suggest you to write to IRCC using General web form and then your visa office web form (perhaps write a general CSE asking for visa office processing your application as well)

Draft CSE text :

Hi,

I took an upfront medical exam at "*******" on ********, and submitted my application online on *********. In the questionnaire I selected that I had taken an upfront examination, I was however never asked to upload a document regarding the same. On ********, I received a request for Medical examination in my account. I request the visa officer to please consider the results of my medical examination from eMedical system (the results have already been submitted to the IRCC by the hospital). I am attaching a copy of the eMedical tracking sheet, the UMI number on it is ********. Requesting you to please fetch the results from the same and update those in my application.

Thank you.

Hope this helps.

wmw_MTL19

May 28, 2019
Hi Gaurav,

I applied online/university on 4 May 2019, I took an upfront medical exam myself on 24 April 2019. I clearly remember that there used to be a "proof of medical exam" field when I filled in the checklist before (around 20 April 2019), but when I finally applied on 4 May, there was no such field. I assumed that they could just fetch my medical results using my nationality and passport number and went ahead with the application. On 28 May 2019 I received a medical request. I have written to IRCC using CSE 4 times so far, the medical status hasn't been updated though (30th day today). (That is how others who received medical requests even after upfront medical got it resolved, my course begins January, so maybe that is the reason they aren't looking into my application, applications for those starting in September have been put on priority.

Here's what I have done so far (uploaded eMedical sheet with every CSE) :

1. CSE General - about 2 days after I received medical request - Around 30 May
2. CSE General - a week later - Received a response few days later telling me that the document had been forwarded to the office processing my application, and that since my application was with the New Delhi office, I should direct further enquiries to them using the webform.
3. CSE New Delhi - 2 weeks after the medical request - no response so far
4. CSE New Delhi - 3 weeks after the medical request / one week ago - no response so far

Please note that the clinic denied me a fresh medical exam telling me that the old one was valid for 1 year and that I should talk to IRCC about it.

I suggest you to write to IRCC using General web form and then your visa office web form (perhaps write a general CSE asking for visa office processing your application as well)

Draft CSE text :

Hi,

I took an upfront medical exam at "*******" on ********, and submitted my application online on *********. In the questionnaire I selected that I had taken an upfront examination, I was however never asked to upload a document regarding the same. On ********, I received a request for Medical examination in my account. I request the visa officer to please consider the results of my medical examination from eMedical system (the results have already been submitted to the IRCC by the hospital). I am attaching a copy of the eMedical tracking sheet, the UMI number on it is ********. Requesting you to please fetch the results from the same and update those in my application.

Thank you.

Hope this helps.
I have the same problem. I assumed that they would be able to get my eMedical results through my nationality and passport number and did not upload my eMedical information sheet.
I submitted my application on 19th June and submitted biometrics on 20th June and it is updated on the application page too.
I have sent my eMedical information sheet in a similar way ie. I have uploaded it on an IRCC webform directed to the New Delhi VO since I applied under the SDS online stream.
Should I contact the hospital and tell them to attach it to my application or something?
What is CSE, by the way? I hope this doesn't delay my application since I will be going for the Fall 2019 intake.

Last edited:

anmolgagneja

May 28, 2019
I have the same problem. I assumed that they would be able to get my eMedical results through my nationality and passport number and did not upload my eMedical information sheet.
I submitted my application on 19th June and submitted biometrics on 20th June and it is updated on the application page too.
I have sent my eMedical information sheet in a similar way ie. I have uploaded it on an IRCC webform directed to the New Delhi VO since I applied under the SDS online stream.
Should I contact the hospital and tell them to attach it to my application or something?
What is CSE, by the way? I hope this doesn't delay my application since I will be going for the Fall 2019 intake.

CSE is Case Specific Enquiry, the webform you used to send in the details to Delhi VO is for Case Specific Enquiries.

You can contact your hospital if you wish to, but I doubt they'd be of any help. Are you sure that it's the Delhi VO that is processing your application.
The turnaround time for Delhi VO using webform is 28 days, while the central office (probably in ottawa), replies within a week's time (that's what my experience has been). Perhaps, send in your emedical sheet to them as well, and ask about your VO in the same form.

This is the link to General CSE webform : https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Looks like it is going to delay our application outcome, but am sure there is enough time and the IRCC will sort this for us sooner or later. All the best!

Reactions: wmw_MTL19

Nitsriva

Dec 23, 2018
Hi All,

I am worried about my Visa application.
Applied on 22 May
Biometric Submitted on 25
NO response after that ?

Anyone else waiting who applied in May?

kopalsoni

Jun 25, 2019
India
App. Filed.......
25-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Online application seems to be more convenient, but one of my friend also chose paper application. I was just wondering if paper application has any pros and cons. Do you have any information regarding this?
I heard that it's fatser than online application.