Vedant46

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Kolhapur
Visa Office......
Delhi
plz check in GC website
hey guy i got refusal for the visa. Here is my reason for refusal :-

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

Vedant46

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Kolhapur
Visa Office......
Delhi
In my re-application medical passed on 3rd June bio-metric correspondence letter is valid of previous application i feel and eligibility reviewing started as well as background check,now waiting for further update.god should help all of us.We are trying to provide all the required papers,now god does HELP
hey bro do I need to give medical exam once more if I am applying for my visa for second time and first time I passed the medical exam

Cookiemonster1

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Guys I just received my correspondence letter. Can I expect a decision soon?? Im so anxious!

I truly pray God gives us all approvals, its so heartbreaking to wait for so long each and every day and be terrified of whats going to come

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hi I also traveled last summer. I was wondering since I have a Valid Visa for almost 4 Years if I will still need to send passport. Did you have a valid visa and they still asked to send passport? Because I saw on this forum if you have valid visa they issue the student visa at the airport... not sure though ... thanks and looking forward for your feedback.
My visa had expired in March, so I had to get a new one. I don't see them having to stamp yours since its valid. Any updates?

Benjena

May 28, 2019
I wish you all good luck and more approval ..

Unfortunately I got refued which bring me sad news though I was having sponsorship issue including age gap and purpose of study .... am working seriously on it and wish you guys well

Best of luck..
Your refusal hurt me badly. I have not posted on the grouo but i followed all your coments on how your encouraging people. Ur a legend. I no u will bouncr back strong. What was the sponsorship issue and which age gap

Reactions: htariq

helloboy

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Yeah checked the status but it is showing that it is refused at the same time I got 2 correspondence letter which are same. So what should I consider it as ?
Please tell us your detail. How much fund did you show and what school did you apply etc..

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Your refusal hurt me badly. I have not posted on the grouo but i followed all your coments on how your encouraging people. Ur a legend. I no u will bouncr back strong. What was the sponsorship issue and which age gap

I have order for Gcms note and once I get that I will know the main reason for denied

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
I have order for gcms note to know exactly the reason for denied before I can know how to address the issue

helloboy

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Is anyone applied to Hong Kong IRCC. My country's average processing time 4 weeks but still no update after 3 weeks. Does IRCC works during saturday and sunday ?

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi. I am trying to complete an online application for a study permit. I don't see the IMM1294 / 1295 for the spouse - but it used to be there when I tried to file from 2 days ago and deleted this today to start a new application. Is it no longer a requirement? Please advise to those who recently tried to apply, because I know it used to be a requirement.