+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

1322gursharan

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Pls tell . Firstly i applied offline nd i linked my file online using gc key nd after one month i was refused nd again i reapplid nd this time my agent applied online but i linked that file with my previous account in which i was refused firstly . It would effect on my file plss tell me

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
naa mate .. mine is just the same bio metric correspondence letter which i received on 9 th of may ... each and every words are the same in the attached PDF except the date ...

the remaining info are like this ..

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - Review of medical results
  • May 8, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Don't quote me on this, but I believe others have received their PPR the day after they got the biometrics correspondence letter. Hopefully that means you'll be approved tomorrow!

Reactions: prashant_singh

newgrad2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
How long are the SDS timelines from India these days?
A friend of mine is about to file visa under SDS, Meds done upfront, how long is the processing time, on an average?

Last edited:

jaii

Jun 4, 2019
How long are the SDS timelines from India these days?
A friend of mine is about to file visa under SDS, Meds done upfront, how long is the processing time, on an average?
It says 20 days / 3 weeks on the website. But then it really depends on the number of applications and stuff, I am still waiting on mine (I am on my 17th day)

Kaler Jaspreet S

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
There is an update regarding my profile. I got biometric validation letter on 11/06/19. After that today I see an update in Final decision column that my application is approved, but I didn't get any message in gc key or any email regarding that till now. What is the reason behind that ?

Reactions: FNO and Sandeepk4

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
There is an update regarding my profile. I got biometric validation letter on 11/06/19. After that today I see an update in Final decision column that my application is approved, but I didn't get any message in gc key or any email regarding that till now. What is the reason behind that ?
congratulation,final decision shows approved means done,letter will follow may be today only in gc key,great

Reactions: Kaler Jaspreet S

Kaler Jaspreet S

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
I wish you all good luck and more approval ..

Unfortunately I got refued which bring me sad news though I was having sponsorship issue including age gap and purpose of study .... am working seriously on it and wish you guys well

Best of luck..
Ohhh, so sad bro.. You helped & encouraged all of us a lot.What is meant by age gap ?? Prepare all docs. again & apply as soon as possible..This time you will surely get visa...May God bless u...

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Ohhh, so sad bro.. You helped & encouraged all of us a lot.What is meant by age gap ?? Prepare all docs. again & apply as soon as possible..This time you will surely get visa...May God bless u...

What is the best way for family tree .. I been sponsored by my uncle which is my mother younger brother .. is it necessary to including my mother birth certificate, my uncle birth certificate and my dad marriage certificate... is that not too much ? Just explain the relationship between me and my uncle