+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
On 9th April, I applied offline SDS category. Got refusal on 24th April
The reason were :
1) Refused on the purpose of visit.
2) Refused because your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial abilities, and/or your future aspects and plans..

I didn't re applied, I appealed against the decision and gave explanations for the refusal reasons on 24th May.. Yesterday received message visa approved submit passport for stamping.
Can i please know how did you appeal?

kv97

May 18, 2019
Hey guys i got my correspondence letter 2 weeks ago and after linking my paper application I got my the correspondence letter again but this time in GCKey. Is that normal? Has anyone encountered this?

Aug 23, 2018
Hey guys i got my correspondence letter 2 weeks ago and after linking my paper application I got my the correspondence letter again but this time in GCKey. Is that normal? Has anyone encountered this?
Yeah. It is normal. Once you link your application to the GCkey, all further communications will be done through your gckey account only. You will still get the notifications on your email that you have a new message, but to view the content, you'll have to sign in to your gckey account.

Yoshyyahu

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
On 9th April, I applied offline SDS category. Got refusal on 24th April
The reason were :
1) Refused on the purpose of visit.
2) Refused because your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial abilities, and/or your future aspects and plans..

I didn't re applied, I appealed against the decision and gave explanations for the refusal reasons on 24th May.. Yesterday received message visa approved submit passport for stamping.
Congratulations, I wish you the best..

Reactions: Konvicted

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
My agent has credentials. All i know is last message i received was bio collection letter last month. I'll ask my agent again. So it's mentioned on letters right?
VFS (generic) emails can give an idea.