+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Yoshyyahu

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Hello house, I submitted 21st May 2019 via Online, was rejected in 2018, so I have done Biometrics and upfront medicals which is still valid.

My application went straight to Background check on 22nd May 2019.

How long till I get another feedback again from CIC?

Last edited:

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Mam,

Normal processing time for india its showing 3 weeks completed almost 5weeks

Applied on 29thmarch
And today is 2nd june

Almost 35 days online sds file

Does it take this much time?

If yes should i webform or contact via call?
Which is more efficient ?

Should we do or should wait more ?
I’m not sure how are you calculating 5 weeks. But yeah, you are over 3 weeks that’s for sure. You can raise a CSE using IRCC webform, but that again takes 7-30 days to give you an answer.
And there is no point calling them for files processed outside Canada, they would have no idea about your file.

Reactions: Kaler Jaspreet S

Jericajekai

May 22, 2019
Good day Sino Po dto Ang nag apply via regular stream nung March 15, 2019?
Ako Po kasi Wala pa ding result till now..wish na maapprove Sana.. September intake Po ako..salamat
HI kmsta po application mo? Mine submitted last may 16 then had my biometrics done on may23 and now waiting for the update.

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
yes brother i am still waiting.
i got unconditional admission offer letter from brock university for mba-isp,paid gic in scotia bank,one year tuition fee and applied with all documents on 9th april and got refusal on 4th may with reason:your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications,level of establishments and previous studies or academic records.
with help of consultant and with additional certification of economics(88%),statistics(98%) by online course of ALISONS as i am an engineering graduate of mit manipal with 60% in last two years and visa support letter from brock university stating how i cleared interview with required documents for admission i explained in sop,for level of establishments i shown Rs Nine lacks/annum income of my parents with fds of one crores ,my own house in mumbai car and garage and my whole famly in india explained in sop and submitted at vfs mumbai on 24th may 2019,now i am again waiting for visa,at ircc bangalore site it says all clear except eligibility review and background check in progress.in my previous application,medical biometric and background check was cleared,i am now eagerly waiting for approval.please comment. i have also submitted my job experience/offer letter with last month salary slip of india/gulf,please comment brother.I am obviously nervous about approval
Even I applied on 9th April 2019 and got rejected with the same reason.. Applied offline at Chandigarh VFS. This refusal reason is so lame. Did you got your visa?

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Even I applied on 9th April 2019 and got rejected with the same reason.. Applied offline at Chandigarh VFS. This refusal reason is so lame. Did you got your visa?
Do you order for gcms note to know exactly reasons you where refuse a visa

cohen1992

Jan 14, 2018
Hello again.

I had applied on May 20 and Biometrics Done on 22nd May. Received Student Acknowledgment Letter this morning. Whats this letter?

Is it positive?

Sandeepk4

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Hello again.

I had applied on May 20 and Biometrics Done on 22nd May. Received Student Acknowledgment Letter this morning. Whats this letter?

Is it positive?
Did you apply under sds?
Applied offline or online?
U r from?
Acknowledgement is just a letter for letting u know that they are started reviewing your file.
You’ll heard back soon from ircc
Good luck!!

Reactions: narayanjha65

Messedup

Apr 26, 2019
H
I’m not sure how are you calculating 5 weeks. But yeah, you are over 3 weeks that’s for sure. You can raise a CSE using IRCC webform, but that again takes 7-30 days to give you an answer.
And there is no point calling them for files processed outside Canada, they would have no idea about your file.
How can i know where my file is being processed?

cohen1992

Jan 14, 2018
Did you apply under sds?
Applied offline or online?
U r from?
Acknowledgement is just a letter for letting u know that they are started reviewing your file.
You’ll heard back soon from ircc
Good luck!!
I applied under non-sds. I didnt pay my tuition fees in full. My institution preauthorized my credit card for the fees.
I applied online
I am from Delhi, India.

I am going to attend 8 month course for competition of my licensing requirements in Ontario.

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
No brother, I am still waiting,today morning also i checked on ircc site,same eligibility and background check in progress,medical exam and bio metric not required is mentioned as it was done in previous application.whole day thinking about visa only because after loa i left job also.i have submitted modified sop with addressing the reason of refusal with all documents with some additional also,gic,,tuition fee,ielts,gmat parents continuous income,funds in form of fds of my parents every thing submitted including visa support document from brock university.now let us hope for better.best of luck for you too brother,keep in touch.

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Hello house, I submitted 21st May 2019, was rejected in 2018, so I have done Biometrics and upfront medicals which is still valid.

My application went straight to Background check on 22nd May 2019.

How long till I get another feedback again from CIC?
you have applied paper visa or online ?