+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Navneet_0201

Apr 25, 2019
Hi All, got the study permit approval letter today, will collect the passport tomorrow.
Applied 17 May NON SDS Paper Based
May 20 application processing start
May 28 Received the approval email and passport ready for collection
Delhi VFs

Also i am 36 with with 14 years education gap
Which is the embassy written on your approval letter? Cpc ottawa or delhi?

Srinivasan urkalan

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hi Brother,
thanks for reply ..
yes .. no updates from the visa officer ...

just want to know if this delay is normal ? because i heard that SDS online decision comes in quick ...

and i am reposing the details again

I applied on 8th of may ..under SDS online ...

__________________________________________________________________________________
Correspondence Letter May 9, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter May 8, 2019
Submission Confirmation May 8, 2019
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission May 8, 2019
__________________________________________________________________________________

Application/profile detailsApplication/profile details

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.

Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I have applied 10th April under non sds, medical passed on May 15th and no reply after that. Some sds cases are taking same time as non sds. Be calm and hope for the best.

Reactions: prashant_singh

MaddyK

May 12, 2019
I want to inquire about the status of my application where should I mail. Do you guys know any email adress??

dhillonl21

Mar 5, 2018
I got visa in mitt Winnipeg for fall 2019
My classes starts in mitt on August 12 but due to some family problem i will reach canada by 14august and will attend classes same day.. there will be any issue if i miss 12,13 August classes in mitt college Winnipeg?

Reactions: Kaler Jaspreet S

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
hello every body
I had applied for Canada student visa on 9th April 2019 in Mumbai and got refusal letter on 4th may with reason:your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications,level of establishments,previous studies or academic records,
I have prepared strong sop with addressing my qualifications with good marks related to proposed studies,my family ties with continuous flow of income from savings of my father,own house and assets and submitted the application on 24th may as paper visa again in Mumbai i have paid gic and one year tuition fee also as my medical and bio-metric passed all ready as shown on site of ircc,how much time they will take?what are the chances of approval?please help to predict ielts-7 bands gmat-589/800 its a masters degree in management with 5 yeas expeience.please help

Last edited:

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
hell every body
I had applied for Canada student visa on 9th April 2019 in Mumbai and got refusal letter on 4th may with reason:your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications,level of establishments,previous studies or academic records,
I have prepared strong sop with addressing my qualifications with good marks related to proposed studies,my family ties with continuous flow of income from savings of my father,own house and assets and submitted the application on 24th may as paper visa again in Mumbai i have paid gic and one year tuition fee also as my medical and bio-metric passed all ready as shown on site of ircc,how much time they will take?what are the chances of approval?please help to predict ielts-7 bands gmat-589/800 its a masters degree in management with 5 yeas expeience.please help
There is a possibility that you will get approved after you reinforced your application. Be hopeful and patient. We all hope that you get a response within a few weeks.