Applied on 9th may!
Biometrics Request Letter on next day
Biometrics Submitted on 11th
Waiting for response!

helloboy

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hey guys. I'm just submitted my application. Upfront medical exam
What I'm concerned about is I had serious pneumonia as a kid. My lungs may have little scar. So is there any people like me ? Did you pass your medical ? People telling me they may request another medical exam which will took almost 3 months. So I'm afraid I might miss the september intake.

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Hey guys. I'm just submitted my application. Upfront medical exam
What I'm concerned about is I had serious pneumonia as a kid. My lungs may have little scar. So is there any people like me ? Did you pass your medical ? People telling me they may request another medical exam which will took almost 3 months. So I'm afraid I might miss the september intake.
Hi,

I am not a doctor, but I suspect, it may affect your X-ray. Pneumonia may have left some scars on your lungs. I guess it is not a reason for rejection, but you might have to undergo some additional tests.
I've heard that some people had their sputum analyzed to confirm they don't have tuberculosis because there were some noticeable issues on X-ray. These analyzes might be time-consuming (up to 3-4 month).
But don't worry too much, as it's too old to be diagnosed so they might not care about it.
Good luck to you bro.

Reactions: helloboy

helloboy

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hi,

I am not a doctor, but I suspect, it may affect your X-ray. Pneumonia may have left some scars on your lungs. I guess it is not a reason for rejection, but you might have to undergo some additional tests.
I've heard that some people had their sputum analyzed to confirm they don't have tuberculosis because there were some noticeable issues on X-ray. These analyzes might be time-consuming (up to 3-4 month).
But don't worry too much, as it's too old to be diagnosed so they might not care about it.
Good luck to you bro.
Thank you for the reply.
Anyone else who got scar on their x-ray passed the medical exam without additional exam ? If by any chance if I miss my september intake because of the visa issue, do I have to apply again next year ? Can I defer my study then just mention it without hassle of apllying again ?

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Thank you for the reply.
Anyone else who got scar on their x-ray passed the medical exam without additional exam ? If by any chance if I miss my september intake because of the visa issue, do I have to apply again next year ? Can I defer my study then just mention it without hassle of apllying again ?
If cic asks for additional test, you will get deferral for the Jan intake if the course us available for January intake.
you won't have to apply again. Don't worry. Hope for the good results.