+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Tinzz

May 15, 2019
Hi, can anyone let me know is it possible to get admission in any college with 13 backlogs? If yes, please let me know the colleges.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I applied on 4th of April but its still stuck on Background Review. Did not give medical as it's not required. Processing time says 6weeks for KSA. Should I send in an Enquiry through the webform or email the visa office directly. Or both?
If your application processing time goes over the time stated for processing for your country, then you can send a webform.

Reactions: Evankc and hezma

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Hii
What proof did u show to them for emergency appointment?
there is no need of documents for emergency appointments. just tell them you will pay the fees for emergency appointment. In my case I told them that I am from Himachal Dharamshala and I can't come again for biometrics so they told me to pay the fee and proceed with the biometrics after one hour

5urinder

May 13, 2019
India
My timeline as follows

Sds online.
Medical upfront.
Applied on 24 april (Got confirmation after 3-4 hrs. File submitted to IRCC after 2-3 hrs of confirmation).
Biometric req on 25th April morning.
Biometric done on 8th May.
Biometric information uploaded after 3hrs on 8may.
Medical passed 10th May.
Eligibility review started after 2hrs on 10 may.
Got correspondence letter yesterday (15th may).

Reactions: Evankc

Srinivasan urkalan

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Guys, got my Passport Request on 15th May.
I applied visa on 10th April and general and Online. Medicals passed on 14th May.

Hope you all get good news soon too.
What time, did u get passport request. Mine got medical passed yesterday morning and now it's showing eligibility review under process.