+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

no.cap.alex

Apr 10, 2019
How long does it usually take to get a medical request after submission, I’m Nigerian as well....applied online on the 18th April......still haven’t gotten a medical request yet

Reactions: Evankc

Opana1

May 14, 2019
Good morning, am a Ghanaian, myself and two other friends applied for the Canadian student permit last week. We have been trying to link our paper application online but to no avail, can someone please assist me? Thanks.

Spoonzio

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
i will be applying soon for the student permit (September). The website shows that it will take 11 weeks to process, how accurate is this?

ad1408

May 10, 2019
I applied 16th April. Biometrics on 22nd. Medical pending. Normal application (not SDS/SPP) from India (Delhi Office), when can I expect a response?

Glory-Onyeani

Jun 23, 2018
I have a problem..my study permit arrived almost two weeks late because classes started last week.
The school sent me deferral request which is sept. 2019
1. Can I still travel with this current visa because I have gotten it already while I wait till August to start registering?
2. What document will I show them at the port of entry?

Reactions: FNO and Evankc

no.cap.alex

Apr 10, 2019
Processing time on cic websites state 9-10weeks. At any moment within the processing period .
ponde letter
Processing time on cic websites state 9-10weeks. At any moment within the processing period .
I got biometric correspondence later this morning, and I read in some forum that getting the correspondence letter before the medical request, could be a refusal next..... is that true?

But I’m not hoping for that

Reactions: Evankc