+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

runr

Aug 21, 2019
Govt offices are working today, I just went to Service Canada and saw CIC open. They are closed on the 2nd of sept for labour day, tomorrow will be the last working day.
Narseithi. Mikka nandri sir. My wife recently moved to Toronto for work so she said she's off till Tuesday so I assumed for everybody.

Reactions: hakkim_canada

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Narseithi. Mikka nandri sir. My wife recently moved to Toronto for work so she said she's off till Tuesday so I assumed for everybody.
She probably has a good employer, but govt offices are running till the weekend, monday is the only day off.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Oh ok. Is it a good idea to tell them my spouse is already on a work permit for expediting my Visa request?
That will not help, you visa will be processed in normal time only. You can send a web form and ask, but no guarantee that it will happen.

Suhwayla

Aug 29, 2019
I already submitted my application on April 15th done with bio...and got twice acknowledgment. I applied for diploma in business management coop from Toronto School of management it's a undergraduate program.
Hi, me too I got an admission from Tsom and same course as u so did u get your visa and which intake are u?

Meghnam2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Is everyone getting extension from college classes starting from tuesday no update of visa yet

ReApplied on 1 aug’19 only medical updated and now its showing we are processing your application

Anyone?

Prabh123

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is everyone getting extension from college classes starting from tuesday no update of visa yet

ReApplied on 1 aug’19 only medical updated and now its showing we are processing your application

Anyone?
My all hopes are shattered now. Everyday I hope to get approval but nothing. I don’t know what will happen next classes from 9 th sept ll see when to ask for deferral

Reactions: Asmitaasrani

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
My all hopes are shattered now. Everyday I hope to get approval but nothing. I don’t know what will happen next classes from 9 th sept ll see when to ask for deferral
apply for a deferral or extension after 6th september, colleges take upto 7 days to process your deferral or extension.

Lizza

Aug 29, 2019
Punjab

Anyone?

Hello there

I reapplied on 10th august and got medical updated on 23rd august.Yesterday eligibility reviewing started.

I really hope to get correspondence letter and ppr soon.

Reactions: Meghnam2

akkymak

Nov 2, 2018

Anyone?
Reapplied on 1 st august
medical update on 18th august
review of eligibility started on 26th august
No update after 26th august.

simaana7

Jul 25, 2019

Anyone?
Kind of same situation re applied on 31st july and eligibility in review. Classes are from tuesday but got an extension from university. Hope to get approval soon