Prabh123

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Got ppr request and correspondence letter on 28 Aug
Timeline:
Applied on 18 july
Biometric on 22 july
Medical updated on 13 August

Thank you everyone for support and guidance.
Hope you all get visa soon!
Have you applied in sds or non-sds? And you got email from Delhi high commission?

Asmitaasrani

Aug 28, 2019
Hi there, this is the last week everyone should get their visas, by looking this trend july applicants are getting visas soon, hope that you will be getting an e-mail anytime regarding passport request or correspondence letter, just wait 2-3 days more and inform when you get one, Good Luck
But when I called Global affairs (Canada) they said that they’re still reviewing 28th June applications right now

Reactions: Noorpinder Chahal

Ajit315

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Hlo dear, is there 100%chances that college will extend classes due to delay in visa or not?? Or should i send mail just one day before starting date of classes ?? Please help
When your classes are starting? If in first week than you should mail them today because most colleges or universities take 5-7 working days to reply. Be on safe side, My university don't have any extension policy, so they deferred it to Jan 2020.

Aug 26, 2019
Even I submitted my file on 16th July, received correspondence letter twice but I haven't received ppr yet
I got two same biometmetric correspondence letters on August 7and August 9.Submitted file on July 16.
Still waiting for ppr. Have you consulted your consultant regarding two biometrics correspondence letters .