+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

kul9389

Aug 21, 2019
Nopes I just asked my agent that whats the update on 16th August ...
Then he send me the screenshot nd told me that medical cleared on 12th August
Then 24th evening I got mails and again I asked my agent ...he told me congratulations u got ppr
okay
thank you
i applied on 19 july.
but still waiting.

Swapnil17

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
biometrics on 22 july
and medical updated around 14 august.
after that no update.
I wish u would get positive results soon
But I think u have to wait for 3-4 days ....as randomly applicants are getting approvals and u had Ur medical cleared after my date ...so may b u would get positive results within 3-4 business days .
Else hope for the best and keep praying ...that really helps atleast in my case ...

kul9389

Aug 21, 2019
I wish u would get positive results soon
But I think u have to wait for 3-4 days ....as randomly applicants are getting approvals and u had Ur medical cleared after my date ...so may b u would get positive results within 3-4 business days .
Else hope for the best and keep praying ...that really helps atleast in my case ...
Thank you so much.
you are right i will so that.

and will give you uodate. whatevervthe result will be.

Swapnil17

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Thank you so much.
you are right i will so that.

and will give you uodate. whatevervthe result will be.
Yes sure ...many of unknown guys n gals have supported me and we have becomes very good friends now ...they had supported me alot ..
M very much thankful of them...and now I got approval they are too much happy for me .

So.....I LL be the one who LL provide evrykind of help if someone is seeking for help ..nd wish that everyone could have visa on time ...it's really too dissapointing when u are waiting for so long time

Hello12_3

Aug 22, 2019
Have u got some experience or u r saying by just asking others ....I mean r u confirmly saying that by having knowledge or Ur own experience ?
I haven’t , I’m waiting for visa too, but the agency I applied through told me it’s taken 5 days mostly for a lot of people , so I just told so.

Richgh

Aug 22, 2019
Heya all guys ..I got my visa approval that's PPR today and the time was near about 8:30 pm as per indian standard time .
My timeline was
25th July applied
30th July biometrics
12th August medical cleared
24th August visa approval (ppr)
I pray nd wish everyone gets their visa on time
I could understand this waiting process is like getting murdered each nd every day .
M thankful to God ...hope best and my best wishes are with everyone .
This will be my story too