+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Spoonzio

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
For those who got their visa already, how much did you show on your bank statements? What's your yearly tuition fee?

I applied showing that my sponsor has 60k CAD and school fee per year is 20k CAD, will live with families there. But got rejected for financial status

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
I applied on 1st august
biometrics on 5 august
University category have 5.5 in two modules overall 6 ielts
Fund:education loan of $15000
Fixed deposite $17000
paid first semester fees
Gic $10000
GOT CAQ also
Got CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY OFFER LETTER Too
SOP is also very attractive and cover all the facts about my study ,place , Future ,return to back home country and s on .. my agent is authorised from quebec ..He made great SOP ..
But i have fear of rejection.
Please someone guide me it is enough to get study permit???
It is expected to get visa. Be positive.

Reactions: Akashsharma1313

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
I got accepted into a Master of Education program for this Sept. at UVic.
I'm a US citizen (living in India) and finished my bachelors in the US from the University of Pittsburgh in 2007. I have a 12 year gap. Finished my bachelors with a 3.20 gpa. I got accepted into all 3 of the programs I applied to.
Now, just waiting for the visa and may have to defer to Jan 2020 intake.
Good Luck.

Reactions: meghdee

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Call to +1 613-944-4000 (global affairs Canada ) choose the language( 1)
Then make selection 1 and 1
Then you will be connected immigration contact center
Then choose 3-4-0 to speak with an agent
Is this for applications being processed in Canada? Or processed outside of Canada?

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi,
I have applied for study permit and in the same GC Key Online Application i have applied for Open Work Permit for my spouse. Is it Possible that one of us gets accepted and the other gets rejected? Anyone with some information about that
I've also done the same. It is possible for your spouse to get rejected and you to get accepted, but it is not possible the other way around. The spousal visa is dependent on your visa. Although most are either accepted or refused together.