+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Probably unless your app was refused. Usually they delayed it longer than expected but whenever they'll respond it will just be the refusal. But I pray it doesn't comes out that way for you. Amen

Do u mean that people who waited for long time will surely get refusal..... According to trend what I have seen most of the applicants who waited for long time almost everyone got their visa

Also I am not clear with what u have said..... So if u had told if there is too much delay and it almost turns out to be refusal then do u have real examples... On what basis u commented that? (sorry no offence just asking coz I am too waiting from long time)

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Do u mean that people who waited for long time will surely get refusal..... According to trend what I have seen most of the applicants who waited for long time almost everyone got their visa

Also I am not clear with what u have said..... So if u had told if there is too much delay and it almost turns out to be refusal then do u have real examples... On what basis u commented that? (sorry no offence just asking coz I am too waiting from long time)
Not.necessary.for refusal it can be approval also.

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Bruh it's highly unpredictable.... Now days they r taking more time due to rush in applications..... I suggest u to apply for next intake and keep lot of time as backup so that u don't have to deffer again and if u apply now (I think it's possible now though) it is highly unlikely u will get it for this intake
Lovedeep it depend upon luck. There is no fix dates. five weeks are processing time. You can wait. But no proper schedule.