Ritu1110

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Visa applied = 20 june
Student acknowledgement letter =Mid May
Medical passed = 15 july
Correspondence letter= 18st july
PPR= Now
I have 2 refusal. 1 on January and other on May.. This time I just change my SOP and got result after 40days.

Thank you all.. All the best for your visa.

rupiz

Nov 18, 2018
Visa applied = 20 june
Medical passed = 15 july
PPR= Now
I have 2 refusal. 1 on January and other on May.. This time I just change my SOP and got result after 40days.

What abt ur course??

Gagan 55

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Visa applied = 20 june
Medical passed = 15 july
PPR= Now

You applied on 20 june june and student acknowledgement letter in mid may how?

Albert990

Aug 1, 2019
Visa applied = 20 june
Medical passed = 15 july
PPR= Now

Why did it took so long to passport submission mail after correspondence letter? Any got answers?

Joy68

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Why did it took so long to passport submission mail after correspondence letter? Any got answers?
One of the exception cases. I have never seen PPR coming after 2 weeks of Correspondance letter. Anyways, All well that ends well.

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
hello guys...i applied for SDS online visa on 5th July...and after 16 days...i got refusal with the reason of purpose of visit...then i reapplied again on 27 July ....I am so much worried....any one who reapplied...pls be i contact with me...i am so much worried.....my whtsapp number is 7860654832

Joy68

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I
hello guys...i applied for SDS online visa on 5th July...and after 16 days...i got refusal with the reason of purpose of visit...then i reapplied again on 27 July ....I am so much worried....any one who reapplied...pls be i contact with me...i am so much worried.....my whtsapp number is 7860654832
You have done whatever is to be done. I pray that you hear some good news after EID. Before that dont set your expectations of receiving any decision. You will only torture yourself Mentally if you wish that you will get a decision for 27 July application in 6/7 days. May god give you enough strength to tide over this difficult period.

Reactions: hakkim_canada

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
I

You have done whatever is to be done. I pray that you hear some good news after EID. Before that dont set your expectations of receiving any decision. You will only torture yourself Mentally if you wish that you will get a decision for 27 July application in 6/7 days. May god give you enough strength to tide over this difficult period.
Hi, I just sent you a message to your inbox. Could you check please?

Satbir28

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
How many days we can expect our visa after acknowledgment letter on 23rd day after biometrics. Plz answer it.. if anyone know this

ams1_ind

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
India
Hello All

I m from India, B Tech Electrical and work experience in UAE

Admission in University of Guelph
MENG Environmental 2 yr course without Co-Op (Env Engg Degree is a mandatory requirement as per my current job profession)

IELTS: 8, 6.5, 6.5, 6.5 and overall 7 band

attached Sponsorship and Job Offer after successful completion of course attested by Chamber of Commerce, Min of Ext Affrs and Canada Consulate in UAE.
Fixed and liquid asset evaluation certf from CA

My time line

1st Application
Applied online 7th June 2019 NON SDS from India
Biometric completed on 13th June 2019
1st Ack Letter on 21st June 2019
2nd Ack Letter on 5th July 2019
Biometric Correspondence letter on 5th July 2019
Refusal Correspondence Letter on 6th July 2019

I didn't submitted my mark sheets, transcripts, Bachelor degree and SOP with application as it was not mandatory.
Then thru webform i submitted SOP for which i received below reply on 2nd July 2019 from CE CSC Do Not Reply

Good day Amir Siddiqui,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:
  • LOE S30323****.pdf
We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India, we invite you to also contact them in order to:
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Reasons for refusal

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

2nd Application thru IDP
Medical upfront on 9th July 2019 in Delhi
Applied online on 19th July 2019 SDS from India
E-mail from do not reply for app update on 20th July 2019 but cant see any update on GC portal

Attached Re-Application Letter for refusal explanation, Detailed SOP, all certf from 10th 12th and Engg Marksheets and Degree, All pages of new and old passports, CA certf, Marrg Certf, Police Clrnc, 1 yr Tution Fee CAD 25700, GIC CAD 10,000 from Scotia Bank, Sponsorship Letter etc

No update on Medical or Biometric till date. IRCC decisions are full of surprises and strange outcomes.

Reactions: Msbrar