Students for September 2019 intake

Anshikaa

Jun 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

I'm sharing my profile with you all
Graduation:-7.64
Post graduation:-7.69(2013)
Currently working in MNC
I got refused last year for Conestoga college, stating a reason that I ll not leave Canada after studying. This year I applied for McGill University, biometrics given at Chandigarh on 11th of July. I'm very much worried now. There has been no updates except that my medical exam is passed. One of my batchmate got her visa, her biometrics date was 15th of July in pune. Does processing time varies in accordance with centres we choose to enroll for giving biometrics? And also how many years of gap is acceptable?

Any advice/feedback will be highly appreciated

Rmoh0490

Jul 16, 2019
Hello everyone,

Currently working in MNC
I got refused last year for Conestoga college, stating a reason that I ll not leave Canada after studying. This year I applied for McGill University, biometrics given at Chandigarh on 11th of July. I'm very much worried now. There has been no updates except that my medical exam is passed. One of my batchmate got her visa, her biometrics date was 15th of July in pune. Does processing time varies in accordance with centres we choose to enroll for giving biometrics? And also how many years of gap is acceptable?

Generally an offer letter from a university has higher chances of acceptance. So you don't have to worry about that.
Besides you must have submitted an SOP explaining your future course of action.

Last year in how many days did you get the refusal?

rupiz

Nov 18, 2018
Its a letter which specifies your 10 years Biometrics validity. This letter you can use for all applications (for visa extention, PR etc) with IRCC. This is a barcode specific letter for an individual and hence I cannot uploadin a public domain.
Here is my timeline sds online
File submitted 10 July
Biometric 16 July
Medical 28 June
Today ,first time login gc account
It shows medical passed on 22july
Biometric completed on 16 July
There is also separate box on page which shows the validity of biometric,is this biometric correspondence letter???

Vishal01

Mar 27, 2019
File submitted 10 July
Biometric 16 July
Medical 28 June
There is also separate box on page which shows the validity of biometric,is this biometric correspondence letter???
No
U will receive that letter soon

Reactions: rupiz

Anshikaa

Jun 15, 2019
Generally an offer letter from a university has higher chances of acceptance. So you don't have to worry about that.
Besides you must have submitted an SOP explaining your future course of action.

Last year in how many days did you get the refusal?
In 45 days

Joy68

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
File submitted 10 July
Biometric 16 July
Medical 28 June
No that is not the bio correspondance Letter. Which will be a pdf file shown in messages which you can print and keep in your files. If the account is not linked with gckey then you will get the correspondence letter by email.

Ajay. Goyal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
File submitted 10 July
Biometric 16 July
Medical 28 June
My biomatric is also on 16th July. Please share when receive the PPR.

Reactions: Bestin

anishajain16

Jul 25, 2019
Hello everyone,

Currently working in MNC

Hi
Is your application under Non-SDS?

helloboy

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hey guys I just applied again. But this time online not paper based. Since my agent applied behalf of me can I link that application with another gckey ?

kevin-1368

Jul 22, 2019
How do you know your application is processing in Paris? Where did you access that information?[

When you have done your biometric in the VFS, if the country that you live doesn't have VISA OFFICE, they sent your application to the nearest one and also tell you. It is not a very important information. There are just 6 visa offices In Europe.