Hello everyone, I got my visa approved today

Timeline,

Applied (SDS Online): 9th July
Biometrics Letter: 10th July
Biometrics Given: 11th July
Medical Upfront: 24th June
Medicals Passed: 19th July
Correspondence letter: 29th July
Original Passport Request: 29th July (2 minutes after Correspondence letter)

Thank you for your support and all the best to everyone
Congrts

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Hello everyone, I got my visa approved today

Timeline,

Applied (SDS Online): 9th July
Biometrics Letter: 10th July
Biometrics Given: 11th July
Medical Upfront: 24th June
Medicals Passed: 19th July
Correspondence letter: 29th July
Original Passport Request: 29th July (2 minutes after Correspondence letter)

Thank you for your support and all the best to everyone
Congrats Bro

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Is there a separate email to cpc Edmonton??

Dude if u have it could u please share it here?? I would really be grateful to u..... I really need to notify them regarding my file...please brother let me know the email address of cpc Edmonton??
Sorry,today at 12.00 hrs i received mail from ircc bangalore that my file is getting reviewed at cpc Edmonton,then immediately i asked my consultant,she told me to send email,but after 5 minutes she again rang not to send so many mails as cpc edmonton is overloaded hence i have not sent mail to edmonton,but email address may be on gckey please check if you wish to send but my consultant avoided

ay9842

Jul 14, 2019
guys visa rejected :((

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

i dont know how to prove them i will return home after end of my stay
i had good travel history more then 15 countries including uk,europe
i have shown 123000 CAD in bank
i did 1 mistake i didnt uploaded any educational documents like 10th,12th and ielts, is this is the reason of my rejection ?

should i reapply for september intake or should wait and apply for jan intake

please someone suggest i am fully broken now :((

Erickduvga

Jul 9, 2019
Applied on May 7th. Medical passed on May 10th. I have been waiting for 83 days but still no further update or decision.
Where did you apply from? SDS or not SDS? I applied on May 9th, not SDS, and there is no answer yet...
It seems that applying in May was a mistake, it's like our applications went to the depth of the desk.
How many messages have you received for your application? The last one I received was a biometrics collection letter.

Last edited:

JASS9770

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

i did 1 mistake i didnt uploaded any educational documents like 10th,12th and ielts, is this is the reason of my rejection ?

Yeah bro,educational documents are necessary to get visa approved.

Reactions: Msbrar

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019

Yes educational documents are so important

mrsm2016

May 19, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016 AOR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
28-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2016 VOH: 05-01-2017
LANDED..........
18-01-2017
Do we still need to show proof of funds upon arrival at the border? If yes, How much?