+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Jul 4, 2019
hello guys i had raised an case specific query on my application and this is what i got in response from them can anyone explain me what does it means ?
"Please note that the application is currently awaiting further review by a senior visa officer. Following which, the decision will be communicated to you."

Ritu1110

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
hello guys i had raised an case specific query on my application and this is what i got in response from them can anyone explain me what does it means ?
"Please note that the application is currently awaiting further review by a senior visa officer. Following which, the decision will be communicated to you."
you have to wait for final decision

Jul 4, 2019
you have to wait for final decision
well i have applied since 29th march and no update, after sending bunch of web forums and case specific inquiry this is what i got so i am like what does it means? As they have mentioned it is pending review by "Senior visa Officer" so i am confused that has it cleared with the officer in immigration section and passed on to visa officer?

Ritu1110

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
well i have applied since 29th march and no update, after sending bunch of web forums and case specific inquiry this is what i got so i am like what does it means? As they have mentioned it is pending review by "Senior visa Officer" so i am confused that has it cleared with the officer in immigration section and passed on to visa officer?
May be there are multiple officer who take decision for you. That is why delaying.

Reactions: Msbrar