+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

ay9842

Jul 14, 2019
Just Account Got Updated

1 .We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
2. July 27, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Timeline
21 June : Submitted Application .
25 June : Bio-metric Given
26 June : Bio-metric Updated
05 July : Received 1st Acknowledgement Letter
19 July : Received 2nd Acknowledgement Letter
23 July : Bio-metric Column Got Updated From We Do Not Need To Bio-metric Completed 26 June
24 July : I Have Already Done The Upfront Medical But Didn't Uploaded In Account As There Was No Option To Do It So As You Guys Suggested Me To Give Medical Sheet Through Web form And I Submitted In Evening.
27 July : 9:00 Pm IST Medical Exam Passed And Reviewing Eligibility Started.

In How Many Days I Will Get My Decision And Is There Anybody Who Got Visa Without Uploading Educational Document Or Someone Who Got Requested For Educational Documents By Visa Officers !!!!!

Reactions: Jotkaur5

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Just Account Got Updated

Timeline
23 July : Bio-metric Column Got Updated From We Do Not Need To Bio-metric Completed 26 June
24 July : I Have Already Done The Upfront Medical But Didn't Uploaded In Account As There Was No Option To Do It So As You Guys Suggested Me To Give Medical Sheet Through Web form And I Submitted In Evening.

In How Many Days I Will Get My Decision And Is There Anybody Who Got Visa Without Uploading Educational Document Or Someone Who Got Requested For Educational Documents By Visa Officers !!!!!
I can't tell you in how many days you will get the visa, but the only thing that will happen if you get requested for a document is a delay in processing. Your chance of getting visa depends on your profile, your submission of documents after the fact or when requested will not be a factor in the decision-making process. The only exception is if you send a document after they have made a decision, which is not applicable in your case.

Shubham123

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Just Account Got Updated

Timeline

Did you get any mail on your account when medical was updated or it directly updated on gc key