+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
If biometrics is completed, you should have got a biometrics letter. At least for me, I got the correspondence letter at the same time of biometrics being updated as completed.

Yaeh I agree with u but ircc is not following one particular procedure or any kinda format.... Type of trend goes entirely differently in each individuals case... Some gets something and some doesn't get anything but still gets ppr... It's highly unpredictable..... JASS also found that update but he didn't receive correspondence letter... I am really bewildered with these new updates and mess but I would really appreciate ur technical knowledge in figuring out how to submit the form and thank u for the help

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
I also did not receive biometrics letter,hard to say whether it is a technical issue or not.

Hey Bruh, I am also in the same boat... Dude did u get an update saying biometrics completed on the same date on which u enrolled for biometrics or is it different date

In my case i enrolled for biometrics on June 4th and medicals and biometrics completed shown as June 12th

Hi_lda

Jul 24, 2019
I Applied for a study permit with a school in manitoba. Admission starts this coming September. I'm in Canada now. But I Don't want to enroll in that school. I want to enroll in a different school in Ontario. How best can I do that without any complications please.?