+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
Guys when i did my biometrics i got a fee receipt from vfs global in that a tracking id is given....please tell me hoe to use it

Meenal@123

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hello, my timeline :

Applied SDS Online : 9th July
Medical upfront: 22th June
Biometrics Given : 11th july
Biometrics Updated : same day
Medical Passed: 19th July

Waiting for another update. All the best to everyone.
Superb .... Atleast they are working on some profiles pretty quickly

Reactions: vaibhavvj

Chrrma

Jul 13, 2019
Hello, my timeline :

Applied SDS Online : 9th July
Medical upfront: 22th June
Biometrics Given : 11th july
Biometrics Updated : same day
Medical Passed: 19th July

Waiting for another update. All the best to everyone.

How u know ur medical is passed

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hey! Can uh give me ur contact no!! I m still troubling with how to check the application status! I also applied on july 2...under sds online!!
U have been recieved alert from do not reply as a mail in your mail box when ypu have applied your application in that mail you will find link been written like check your update click on that. Afterward you have to enter email and password of id created by vfs global if you have applied through consultant then the id and password is with him collect your email and password from it and then enter in that update link your file status will start showing in front of you

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Guys how we know medical is passed in sds
If your application is offline then enter in google vfs canada traking application then vfs official website start showing in serch click at that and at the last of vfs page you will see that click hare of your application is submitted after 2nuv 2018 click at that and you will see taking number with empy box in front of you put your 13 digit taking id and fill further information and press serch.