+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Guri55

Jun 25, 2019
Hlo guys ! I got Passport submission letter on 20th of June but still waiting for my passport whereas my friend got his Passport submission letter on 27th of June and today he received his passport back just in 2 days ... can anyone suggest me what should I do ?

Rg65

Jun 29, 2019
Hlo guys ! I got Passport submission letter on 20th of June but still waiting for my passport whereas my friend got his Passport submission letter on 27th of June and today he received his passport back just in 2 days ... can anyone suggest me what should I do ?
When did you submitted the passport? After submitting they give you a long receipt on that there are two tracking numbers. One is vfs tracking number on top and below it there is AWB number. Now initially when vfs send your passport to irccc office you can use vfs tracking number to track passport on vfs global website. When your passport is stamped after that you can track your passport on Bluedart tracking website with that AWB number. Now go and track it.

Reactions: Guri55

Guri55

Jun 25, 2019
When did you submitted the passport? After submitting they give you a long receipt on that there are two tracking numbers. One is vfs tracking number on top and below it there is AWB number. Now initially when vfs send your passport to irccc office you can use vfs tracking number to track passport on vfs global website. When your passport is stamped after that you can track your passport on Bluedart tracking website with that AWB number. Now go and track it.
But bro my passport ws submitted by my agent ! Idk when they submitted my passport at vfs

Rg65

Jun 29, 2019
But bro my passport ws submitted by my agent ! Idk when they submitted my passport at vfs
Dude, why you took risk of giving your passport to your agent for submitting. I don't recognize you as an illiterate person. It is your most important document and you handed it over like its nothing. Talk to agent ask him to give you vfs receipt be determine and dont leave him without getting that receipt.

I think you are a Punjabi. So

Bai eda de fuddu agents to bach k ravo.

kopalsoni

Jun 25, 2019
India
App. Filed.......
25-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Dude, why you took risk of giving your passport to your agent for submitting. I don't recognize you as an illiterate person. It is your most important document and you handed it over like its nothing. Talk to agent ask him to give you vfs receipt be determine and dont leave him without getting that receipt.

Fuddu agents are spread across the country. Not only in Punjab.

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019

Agents who charge money after visa usually submit passport themselves. So we should be aware.

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Applied on 22th May 2019. Biometric done on 24th May 2019 for study permit . No.update till 29th June 2019. Applied online

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Absolutely, thats why i didn't go to any agent and did all the process by myself and got the visa.
But agents can easily get you admitted in college/university. My two friends, with similar profiles, applied to the same college. One applied independently and the other one through an agent. The one who applied independently never got offer letter, but the second one got it after two days. Some also say that colleges offer fast processing to agents and they have some seats reserved for agents.

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
After medical, CAQ, Offer Letter and all other requirements GIC, College fee, Biometrics applied online from India. On 22th May 2019 through agent but no response from the visa officer. As told us that due to heavy rush application is pending. Mail ID and password is with the agents. Representative says that you will receive a message on receipt of any update. worried 4 weeks passed. No out come after completing so many formalti