+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

andru_h

Jun 9, 2015
That great ! . If I got mine quick i will like to move by July toward ending so that i will have much time to prepare for my living and other things like SIN and bank account
Have you looked if there is a negative impact with your visa at the airport if you move too early and what time in advance is it recommended or acceptable to go?

andru_h

Jun 9, 2015
I made my application on paper and linked it to my online profile more than a week after. Is there a difference in the type of updates that I will receive compared to online made applications?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I made my application on paper and linked it to my online profile more than a week after. Is there a difference in the type of updates that I will receive compared to online made applications?
Mostly same, except you will not get a PPR (Passport request) as your passport is already submitted.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Have you looked if there is a negative impact with your visa at the airport if you move too early and what time in advance is it recommended or acceptable to go?

A friend of mine move in 3 months before his resumption. As long as you can show a good proof of funds for your stay or if you have any family over there you will be staying for the few months before your school will resume.

Once you can defend yourself at the point of entry you are good to go ...

andru_h

Jun 9, 2015
That
A friend of mine move in 3 months before his resumption. As long as you can show a good proof of funds for your stay or if you have any family over there you will be staying for the few months before your school will resume.

Once you can defend yourself at the point of entry you are good to go ...
Thats good to know. If I get accepted I was planning to go 3 weeks in advance to get settled. I have family there so I think it won't be an issue. Thanks for the answer.

andru_h

Jun 9, 2015
For anyone applying from a country which the average time was between 6 to 10 weeks, when was the first time you got an update on your profile?