10th-9.8cgpa
Ielts-7.5(6)
Course-hotel and restaurant Management
Saskatchwan polytechnic college
Applying under sds

HDs

Jun 13, 2019
Hello Everyone...
I applied for study permit on May 23.... I am an Indian National..

Biometrics updated on June 1.
Medical upfront.
received student acknowledgement letter on June 6 and after that there is no update on my application.

I am just wondering to know how long they will take for the final decision... and what are the chances for approval of study permit..

My profile is...

BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering from Uk in 2016.

MSc Management from UK in 2018.

I got offer letter from University of Alberta in MEng Mechanical Engineering for September 2019.

I applied for study permit without IELTS as it was waived off by University as my previous education is from a Uk University.

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi guys

I had applied for my study permit online on 5th May. My biometric was done on 7th may. Till date I have not recieved any update from Ircc in my gckey a count. My biometrics number got updated in my account but no further update I recieved. Is there anyone with me in the same situation?
Yep, many of us are still waiting. I applied May 14th with no medical. Still waiting for the medical request. I received an automated email on week 2 and another on week 4, nothing else, no updates.

Ghosh

Jun 14, 2019
Hello

I applied for SDS visa on 7th June , gave my biometrics on the 11th June. My biometric number has been updated , I wanted to ask do they send any confirmation letter on receiving the biometrics from designated vfs and if so how much time can it take ?

Spoonzio

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
i think with applying with a representative or consultant is that they write a cover letter to vouch for your application so your case can have a good impression for the visa officer

Kr02612

Jun 15, 2019
My timeline:
Applied 27th may from the Netherlands
Acknowledgement letter same day.
28th May: they started processing my background check
30th May: they started reviewing my eligibility requirements
I haven't received any update till now. The processing time during previous several weeks was 1 week. It changed to 5 weeks now. Does anyone know how long it takes them to review eligibility requirements

Reactions: Evankc

Vedant46

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Kolhapur
Visa Office......
Delhi
best suggestion can come from a good consultant who has succeeded in approval of refusal cases,as much i know when you re-apply documents obviously will be more than first apply,in that case paper application is advisable,but still go as per suitable consultant,best of luck,i have also reapplied and waiting again for decision
Any updates bro ?

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
My timeline:
Applied 27th may from the Netherlands
Acknowledgement letter same day.
28th May: they started processing my background check
30th May: they started reviewing my eligibility requirements
I haven't received any update till now. The processing time during previous several weeks was 1 week. It changed to 5 weeks now. Does anyone know how long it takes them to review eligibility requirements
You can get a response anytime.