+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student who want apply for Jan 2012 Intake collect Information

mdalkhen

Nov 19, 2010
Thanks Neha you are really helping people here you are great
you know you are the first one who told me every thing will be alright all people just tell me it is impossible and this stuff
i am really waiting for your valuable information .
Neha do you really understand my point about the bank statement .
thanks again really thanks

mdalkhen

Nov 19, 2010
hi Neha how are you i hope you are ok and every thing is great with you
i am still waiting you to send me the information to my email
md.alkhen@gmail.com
i hope you have time to do it
thanks

Jyoti Dhillon

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
IELTS Request
6 bands
Med's Done....
7/11/11
Interview........
weived
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for that.. baba g visavde do ....
hi neha

can u suggest wht course and college should be taken if person is already mba with 2 years of gap and 6 bands ielts...

thanks

mdalkhen

Nov 19, 2010
hi Neha did you read my posts maybe you didnot get attention to them any way i will put my email again
md.alkhen@gmail.com
hope you can help
thanks

lee_guy001

Aug 3, 2011
hello ma'am...can you please tell me that if i want to apply for canadian citizenship after study than i should pursue my education from a college or university? i would like to mention here that i'm looking forward to engage in medical field study so obviously the costs of it will be higher in a uni.
so please suggest me...
thanks.

mawais102

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
hello neha khana

i want to do M.Eng in Electrical & Computer Engineering for jan intake 2012 and i have done bachelors of Electronics Engineering equivalent to 16 years.

My CGPA is 3.77/4 and my IELTS band is 6.0

the issue is that alomost all universities require min IELTS 6.5 or greater

and i have not much time to revise IELTS??
please guide me for course selation mean can i apply for post graduate diploma and than after reaching canada switching toward university programme is possible or not?

and if my diploma course is of 6 month r 1 year em i eligible for work permit and em i eligible for doing M.eng after diploma?????

reply plzzzzz

amee

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
Med's Done....
7-11-2011
Interview........
waived !!!
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2011
LANDED..........
landing on 20/12/2011
hii neha..
u are doing very good work...thanx 4 that :)...I m planning to apply for jan 2012 intake...i have done BE in Computer science ...can u just guide me..about which college to select...i m planning to take up 1 year course...
Which college is good at technical education..seneca or sheridian??
And also which of the two is better for management side course??

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Amee send your all details on my email-neha.khanna27@gmail.com . Then I will suggest you about which course is good for you and which college is best for technical courses.

Regards
Neha Khanna.

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nehakhanna said:
Hello Amee send your all details on my email-neha.khanna27 @ gmail.com . Then I will suggest you about which course is good for you and which college is best for technical courses.

Regards
Neha Khanna.
hiee neha,
i need to knw ..when can i apply the visa ?? mine intake is jan 2012.niagara college ...for culinary management ..i have done class 12th dis year ..so no gap ..n have 7 bands in ielts ...would apply under SPP !! all documents are nearly ready,just waiting fr the loan letter it would come hopefully by day after 2morow ..n my medical is on 12th aug ..so can i apply my visa by mid of this mnth or will it be too early ?? are there ny chances of rejection ??

amee

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
Med's Done....
7-11-2011
Interview........
waived !!!
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2011
LANDED..........
landing on 20/12/2011
hii neha,
I have mailed you all the details....Plz review and let me know..

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
hi guys. i have a question.

I am to apply for a student visa.

I am presently a third year college student here in the Philippines. I am planning to register in a technical school or college first in Canada to get a diploma/certificate (paralegal) then i plan to transfer to a university to continue my education. I have an aunt in Canada who is a Canadian citizen, and my bf who had just had his student visa and is now residing there. My family is residing here in the Philippines. Will it be more likely to be denied because i did not register in a university? and will it be denied because im almost graduating here? Can you please tell me what are my chances of getting denied for my student visa application?

Nushrat

Aug 7, 2011
hi!
I am planning to apply for Jan intake..when I surfed the net I only thought that there are 20 colleges under spp..but recently a site showed 43 colleges..what is true??
Is there any college in Saskatchewan under spp?
I am totally confused...what to look in for...diploma, degree, graduate cetrificate programs?? what is my criteria....?
I have completed my bachelors in commerce(Accounts and finance)...
I had chosen Maths as a subject of study till my 12th (HSC)...
many colleges require Compulsory English 12C or U or skills assessment, or equivalent
Math 11C, M or U or 12C or U or skills assessment, or equivalent..what is that? does it apply to me?
can you tell me which is the best college in Ontario.....except Humber....reply asap:)

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nushrat said:
hi!
I am planning to apply for Jan intake..when I surfed the net I only thought that there are 20 colleges under spp..but recently a site showed 43 colleges..what is true??
Is there any college in Saskatchewan under spp?
I am totally confused...what to look in for...diploma, degree, graduate cetrificate programs?? what is my criteria....?
I have completed my bachelors in commerce(Accounts and finance)...
I had chosen Maths as a subject of study till my 12th (HSC)...
many colleges require Compulsory English 12C or U or skills assessment, or equivalent
Math 11C, M or U or 12C or U or skills assessment, or equivalent..what is that? does it apply to me?
can you tell me which is the best college in Ontario.....except Humber....reply asap:)
u are a class 12th pass out ?? i think diploma will be a better option because u will have nearly the same salary after a diploma or a degree bt dis basically depends on which course are u interested in ..there are many colleges in ontario ...Niagara college ,sheriden college,seneca college,humber college ..are are renowned colleges ....c der is no such thing as best in canada beacuse all colleges have to come to a standard mark set by the government and all grant the similar ontario college diploma/degree !! just choose as to the course u want is available in which college !!

Huzaifa_j

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visa Office......
riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-9-11
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-11