Amritsar (Punjab)
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Sep 2016
neha plz guide me tooo and send detail of general ctegory student visa on my mail inderdeep228@gmail.com

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sure dear today evening I will send you all the details related general student visa on your mail..... today evening

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear

Please tell me how can i arrange my books on student visa?Also i want to know is the second year fees is the same as first year? How can i take the tutorial classes(if i got any problem in my studies) like India?

thanks

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
r u presently in Canada..... and about your second year course fee its depend.... otherwise it cost you as a domestic student. your second year fees will less then your 1st year.

And if you have any problem about understanding of subject you can contact to your campus they will provide you the taecher for guidance.,

Thanks

Wish u all the best.

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preet wait i will send u all deatils today after 9 u will get it after 9 PM

maggi.2minutes

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
04-02-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
23-07-2011
Passport Req..
13-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-09-2011
LANDED..........
22-12-2011
Hi Neha

Pl send the student visa details in general category on chr_rah @ yahoo.com.Kindly also confirm if we have our own funds for one year,do we have to take loan?? everyone says that loan makes ur case stronger.

I am asking for one of my friend.She is applying for Jan 2012 intake.

Regards,
Maggi

amulya1992

Jul 20, 2011
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hellooo
frnds i have applied under spp but got rejection , because
i have taken the loan of 7.5 lacs from oriental bank , on third party guarantee basis , but i don't have any blood relation with the guarantor he is only my neighbor and a close family frnd ,
in rejection letter it is return you don not prove any relation with the sponsor in bracket it is written (third party/loan)
now tell me is there is any way to prove any relation with the guarantor
plz hlp me ................

mdalkhen

Nov 19, 2010
hi Neha how are you thanks for all your help i am thinking to apply for 2012 intake and send some messages for the humber collage in Toronto they told me it is ok i can get the addmition letter if i have all the required
my problem is with the bank statement i have bank account from more than year and there is good amount in and out some one told me that i have to have all my money for the one year course in the bank before 4 months but i cannot make it happen i can make it happen before like month so what i can do in this case is it will work with me or not
second can you send me all the information about loan matter i didnot know about that can you explain it to me
my email is md.alkhen@gmail.com
thankssssssssss

mdalkhen

Nov 19, 2010
hi Neha how are you thanks for all your help i am thinking to apply for 2012 intake and send some messages for the humber collage in Toronto they told me it is ok i can get the addmition letter if i have all the required
my problem is with the bank statement i have bank account from more than year and there is good amount in and out some one told me that i have to have all my money for the one year course in the bank before 4 months but i cannot make it happen i can make it happen before like month so what i can do in this case is it will work with me or not
second can you send me all the information about loan matter i didnot know about that can you explain it to me
my email is md.alkhen@gmail.com
thankssssssssss

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sure Dear I will send u all the details on your email by today evening. Don't worry everything will be perfectly fine....

Thanks
Wish u luck for your future

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hello neha and others!

I am planning for Masters Degree from Canada

a) Can i take my wife and kid with me on student visa??
b) Whats the route for immigration through student visa?? (during studies and/or after studies)

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hii Mr. Khan,

If you are planning for Student Visa in Canada then you may apply alone becoz Canada is not granting the dependent cases on student application. So its my suggestion don't mention in your application that ur wife and kid is also interested to move Canada.

Thanks & Regards

Neha Khanna

If you have any other inquiry then send me a email on neha.khanna27@gmail.com