Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
NOC Code......
I completed my Post Graduate Diploma in Management in 2012 and opened my own clothing line in 2013 online business. I got engaged and was about to get married. The marriage didn’t materialise and now i am thinking of applying for study visa of Canada pursuing Tourism Management Diploma given my very keen interest in Tourism. I gave my Ielts (Academic) and scored 8 bands. I have my ITRs for clothing line from last 5 years. Will I be granted a study visa after 8 years of gap?

NehaGupta19

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
NOC Code......
Granted? Noone can say
Probability wise? Not that great
Possible? Sure if you explain well
Thank you for your reply. Where do I have to explain my situation? To the Visa officer?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I completed my Post Graduate Diploma in Management in 2012 and opened my own clothing line in 2013 online business. I got engaged and was about to get married. The marriage didn’t materialise and now i am thinking of applying for study visa of Canada pursuing Tourism Management Diploma given my very keen interest in Tourism. I gave my Ielts (Academic) and scored 8 bands. I have my ITRs for clothing line from last 5 years. Will I be granted a study visa after 8 years of gap?
How will tourism management help you with your clothing business??? You need to select a program that matches with your current work.

NehaGupta19

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
NOC Code......
It isn’t going to benefit my clothing business. Since I have travelled a lot so my interest in the field has risen. I was thinking of restarting my life again from scratch. Never knew that my course selection has to be dependent on the work or the study that I already have completed. Thank you for replying.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
It isn’t going to benefit my clothing business. Since I have travelled a lot so my interest in the field has risen. I was thinking of restarting my life again from scratch. Never knew that my course selection has to be dependent on the work or the study that I already have completed. Thank you for replying.
Whatever program you select has to match with your previous education or your current work. Write a strong SOP justifying why you would spend 5-6 times more money to study in Canada.