+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am from Nigeria. How please?
Are you returning to Nigeria? If so, apply there. You need to show that your Canadian education builds on current education. You need to justify how spending tens of thousands of dollars will advance your career and give you a higher paying job in Nigeria. You need to show the funds. You need to show that you will return to Nigeria - higher paying job, career advancement, properties, investments, loans etc.

Sep 15, 2021
Are you returning to Nigeria? If so, apply there. You need to show that your Canadian education builds on current education. You need to justify how spending tens of thousands of dollars will advance your career and give you axj higher paying job in Nigeria. You need to show the funds. You need to show that you will return to Nigeria - higher paying job, career advancement, properties, investments, loans etc.
okay. Thank x

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Then you will have difficultly because you are not a PR or citizen of Turkey. You are there to take a language course. You have no ties to Turkey.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
OH wow. I thought the fact that I had admission here. 4years admission here. Was okay
So you have been studying in Turkey for 4 years already. How does admissions to a university in Turkey make your ties to Nigeria stronger given you are now applying for a Canadian study permit. Shouldn’t you be staying in Turkey and completing your program?