+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa with accompanying dependents

MarkUy

Sep 28, 2020
Hi. Me and my family are here in Dubai working. We are from the Philippines. We hold Canadian Visitors Visa already. I am planning to study and apply for a Student Visa anytime. What would be the best approach for my accompanying dependents? Shall they apply together with me an Open Work Permit? What about my 3 year old son? He also have a Visitor's Visa but I need him to study in Canada elementary. Is this automatic.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi. Me and my family are here in Dubai working. We are from the Philippines. We hold Canadian Visitors Visa already. I am planning to study and apply for a Student Visa anytime. What would be the best approach for my accompanying dependents? Shall they apply together with me an Open Work Permit? What about my 3 year old son? He also have a Visitor's Visa but I need him to study in Canada elementary. Is this automatic.
Many suggest to apply separately but it is never a guarantee & with the existing delays it can be a long time before you will see them again. If your profile is strong then apply together.