+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa together with Spouse Work Permit

hashah

Aug 2, 2014
India
Category........
PNP
Hi,
I am planning to move to Canada on education Visa and also wish to include my spouse as a dependent who also has a work permit. I also wish to include my son who is an year old as a dependent. I understand that I can process my application combined but hear that the rejection ratio is quite high. Would request advise from the group. Should I file a combined application or should I move to Canada first on student visa and then invite my spouse and kid?

mr_vishal

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Hi,
I am planning to move to Canada on education Visa and also wish to include my spouse as a dependent who also has a work permit. I also wish to include my son who is an year old as a dependent. I understand that I can process my application combined but hear that the rejection ratio is quite high. Would request advise from the group. Should I file a combined application or should I move to Canada first on student visa and then invite my spouse and kid?
I'm also planning to go to Canada for education with my wife but have the same confusion. I'm also looking for inputs of members of the community.