+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Rejected

SaraShung

Sep 12, 2020
Hi Everyone,

My student visa has been rejected and I am gearing towards my 2nd attempt .Waiting for the notes so I make sure i dont make any mistakes again.

I read some contradicting thoughts on Applying for a S-visa from somewhere but NOT your home-county. I am interning in Austria and am from Pakistan. is that problem ? Secondly, how do you do an evaluation of all your assets ? Thirdly, please may I request, if anyone would like to share their SOP(through private message ) as I am studying it thoroughly and want to write it well . I have tried to utilize most online resources already but would really appreciate if you guys would be happy to share your SOPs.

Thank you all.

Believedoitbest

Sep 11, 2020
So sorry about your rejection. If you want a personalized help and appraisal of your profile.

Share your profile, timeline and rejectio details. You will definitely get a critique suggestions thereafter

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Well you aren’t living in your home country. Don’t know the program you applied to but how does the Canadian program help your career progression in Pakistan? Why do you need to study in Canada?

jaskaran0512

Feb 7, 2020
Hello everyone!!

My study has been rejected and the reason is "you will not leave Canada after completing your studies". After analyzing all the things, I found a few mistakes like expired LOA, submitted forms were filled wrongly by the agent and SOP is not strong as my brother is already residing in Canada, Is these mistakes have any role in rejection?

Details: India, SDS, done B.com with 4 years of experience as a business developer and my chosen course is supply chain management in Northern College.
Moreover, I applied on 30th May 2020, Medical passed on July 16, 2020, and received a correspondence letter on 18th September 2020 without any AIP prior.

I have received a defer offer letter for Jan'21 intake. And now, I want to re-apply again. Additionally, I don't trust my agent as they said "all depends on the Canadian embassy, we can't do anything". That is why I want change of agent too. So, please do a suggestion on the same.

I appreciate it if you will provide some valuable suggestions that helps me to make my case stronger and I will able to convince VO that I ll be back after studies.

Queries:

1. Should I reapply?
2. Is the reason for rejection is due to my brother's stay in Canada?
3. What can I do to convince VO?

SaraShung

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks everyone! :

I have an ACCA and Bsc Hons degree. I applied to a Business Analytics in Seneca in May and got the rejection in Sept. I am doing internship in Austria till Nov 2020. I applied for Jan 2021 intake , 8 months program.

Most PG diplomas are also equal to a Masters, or should be . So I took this program to touch up on Business Analytics as I am not fully a mathematician and do not fit the Maths stream and Data Analytics stream. I want to learn Analytics as this is the new thing and mostly preferred by jobs nowadays. Analytics is everywhere and I need to upgrade my Financial knowledge in combination with this kind of education.

I preferred Canada over my home-country for better education and experience.

Rejection reason :

Employment Situation in home country
Your current work status
Family Ties.

Thats all I can understand until the notes come :(
Thanks everyone.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Hello everyone!!

My study has been rejected and the reason is "you will not leave Canada after completing your studies". After analyzing all the things, I found a few mistakes like expired LOA, submitted forms were filled wrongly by the agent and SOP is not strong as my brother is already residing in Canada, Is these mistakes have any role in rejection?

Details: India, SDS, done B.com with 4 years of experience as a business developer and my chosen course is supply chain management in Northern College.
Moreover, I applied on 30th May 2020, Medical passed on July 16, 2020, and received a correspondence letter on 18th September 2020 without any AIP prior.

I have received a defer offer letter for Jan'21 intake. And now, I want to re-apply again. Additionally, I don't trust my agent as they said "all depends on the Canadian embassy, we can't do anything". That is why I want change of agent too. So, please do a suggestion on the same.

I appreciate it if you will provide some valuable suggestions that helps me to make my case stronger and I will able to convince VO that I ll be back after studies.

Queries:

1. Should I reapply?
2. Is the reason for rejection is due to my brother's stay in Canada?
3. What can I do to convince VO?
Frankly speaking it's quite evident that your refusal is based on the choice of your program as it doesn't match with your previous academics and work experience. Don't apply again with the same program otherwise result wont change. I'll recommend you to enroll in some business management program.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Thanks everyone! :

I have an ACCA and Bsc Hons degree. I applied to a Business Analytics in Seneca in May and got the rejection in Sept. I am doing internship in Austria till Nov 2020. I applied for Jan 2021 intake , 8 months program.

Most PG diplomas are also equal to a Masters, or should be . So I took this program to touch up on Business Analytics as I am not fully a mathematician and do not fit the Maths stream and Data Analytics stream. I want to learn Analytics as this is the new thing and mostly preferred by jobs nowadays. Analytics is everywhere and I need to upgrade my Financial knowledge in combination with this kind of education.

I preferred Canada over my home-country for better education and experience.

Rejection reason :

Employment Situation in home country
Your current work status
Family Ties.

Thats all I can understand until the notes come :(
Thanks everyone.
Supply chain management focus on a specific stream which i really don't think matches with your profile and eventually make you seem like a desperate person who just wants to enter into canada.

jaskaran0512

Feb 7, 2020
Frankly speaking it's quite evident that your refusal is based on the choice of your program as it doesn't match with your previous academics and work experience. Don't apply again with the same program otherwise result wont change. I'll recommend you to enroll in some business management program.
Thanks for the reply!!

But I want to go for this course only. Could you please suggest something that makes it possible to go with this course only? Something that makes it relevant to my previous experience.

jaskaran0512

Feb 7, 2020
Supply chain management focus on a specific stream which i really don't think matches with your profile and eventually make you seem like a desperate person who just wants to enter into canada.
Thanks for the reply!!

But I want to go for this course only. Could you please suggest something that makes it possible to go with this course only? Something that makes it relevant to my previous experience as I am interested in this course and this is relevant to my previous study too.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Thanks for the reply!!

But I want to go for this course only. Could you please suggest something that makes it possible to go with this course only? Something that makes it relevant to my previous experience.
Don't risk it bro and enroll in a proper management program or you can try to match your work experience with the supply chain management but it would be really hard and I won't recommended it.

jaskaran0512

Feb 7, 2020
Actually, the main thing is a refund of tuition fees from college and then, apply for another course. I will waste a lot of money as the administrative charges are 1800$ that are non-refundable.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Actually, the main thing is a refund of tuition fees from college and then, apply for another course. I will waste a lot of money as the administrative charges are 1800$ that are non-refundable.
You can opt for a different course in the same college