Aug 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2021
patience mate
it took me 7+ weeks to get decision, although i applied from Sweden where processing time is 3 weeks
Will you please tell me that where you give you biometrics and after how long time you get biometrics information letter after you applied online? I also applied online from Denmark.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Will you please tell me that where you give you biometrics and after how long time you get biometrics information letter after you applied online? I also applied online from Denmark.
When did you applied from Denmark?

exd

Feb 5, 2016
What is your nationality?

exd

Feb 5, 2016
on 5 sep i applied late because i got admission letter on 20 july....
Mate

I applied on 12 June online

Got Bio metrics request on 13 June

Completed Biometrics on 24th June

Got Passport Request Letter on 3rd August

Sent Passport via DHL on 4th August

So it took me 7 weeks 4 days or 53 days for passport request letter

You have to go to Dusseldorf Germany for Bio metrics which is literally a serious waste of time and money ( I traveled by flixbus )

I am very surprised if you have not received your Bio metrics till date, really surprising if that is the case

saqs

Aug 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2021
Mate

I applied on 12 June online

Got Bio metrics request on 13 June

Completed Biometrics on 24th June

Got Passport Request Letter on 3rd August

Sent Passport via DHL on 4th August

So it took me 7 weeks 4 days or 53 days for passport request letter

You have to go to Dusseldorf Germany for Bio metrics which is literally a serious waste of time and money ( I traveled by flixbus aexpebiom

I am very surprised if you have not received your Bio metrics till date, really surprising if that is the case
I was also expecting to get biometric information letter on next day and make a plan to go dusseldrof but i am still waiting for biometrics information letter.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
I was also expecting to get biometric information letter on next day and make a plan to go dusseldrof but i am still waiting for biometrics information letter.
This is really strange .............

What does your online status say?

saqs

Aug 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2021
This is really strange .............

What does your online status say?
It says " Application status is currently unavailable" I received only one message after I applied which is "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission"

exd

Feb 5, 2016
It says " Application status is currently unavailable" I received only one message after I applied which is "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission"
No idea mate,

you have to apply at least 2 months before classes starts

I believe you were quite late in preparing admission process

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Applied on June 8th.
Online submission without upfront medical.
Received medical instructions on 22nd July.
According to hospital, they uploaded my medical results on 25th July.

Application/profile details
Application status > We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents >We do not need additional documents.
Interview >You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background > check Not applicable.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

8th week and still waiting for a decision along with medical results to be updated and an approval for visa.

Classes start on 5th September and due to this haven't booked even my flight tickets yet.

Anyone dealing with same situation?

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi everyone

I put my paper based application on 2nd June at Ahmedabad VFS office under general category. And I have not received single update ..

Goodwinthegr8

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Hi everyone

I put my paper based application on 2nd June at Ahmedabad VFS office under general category. And I have not received single update ..
bad thing is that they don't provide any update
but good thing is that they work in the background.
I applied on 11th June online, so it got reflected immediately and did the medical upfront on 15th. After that there were no updates till 4th August. I got a mail saying I have passed the medical and also they need my passport to final decision. So it took almost 8 weeks to get an update.
So you have nothing to do but wait.
All the best...