+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa online application crossed timeline

exd

Feb 5, 2016
I think they are almost done with the processing so they need your passport for final confirmation. Probably they've found all other documents okay so might be thinking to do a final check. I think you're good mate.
Thanks mate
Fingers crossed
All the best to all of you

DEworkstudy

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks mate
I also have the same opinion
All the best to all of you
Congratulations!!

So you just wait and do nothing? Or you have to send the passport? And the visa will arrive by mail?

Did you write to them that you've been waiting long enough? And that expedited the process?

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Congratulations!!

So you just wait and do nothing? Or you have to send the passport? And the visa will arrive by mail?

Did you write to them that you've been waiting long enough? And that expedited the process?
Thanks mate

No I have to courier my passport to London ( another expense of 100 GBP), I will courier it today

I emailed them on 21st July and received reply on after 2 days which says that my file review is almost complete and decision pending

My online status has not changed but mail received in which letter is asking for passport submission

Good luck to you all mates

Ankur_patel

May 14, 2017
I applied on 12th June file forwarded to Bangalore still no update. Only medical passed. Really tired of waiting, anyone in same boat.

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
patience mate
it took me 7+ weeks to get decision, although i applied from Sweden where processing time is 3 weeks
Yes i understand. But absolutely no movement in the file inspite of lodging in June. Anyways i will have to wait