+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa online application crossed timeline

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Waiting is always painful and creepy :(

if you know of YES or NO then at least you are in better position to plan other things whether it is plan A, B, C, D

Reactions: Raj22

Gpanwar4

Jul 25, 2017
I applied on june 9th and still no update regarding my visa application.. cic account shows that only your medical is passed and afterward they not processing my file or idk... Just waiting for final decsion for more than 50 days

Goodwinthegr8

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
I applied on june 9th and still no update regarding my visa application.. cic account shows that only your medical is passed and afterward they not processing my file or idk... Just waiting for final decsion for more than 50 days
When did you get this confirmation that medical is passed?
I applied 11th and did medical on 15th June but did not even the confirmation that medical is received by them or not. :(

exd

Feb 5, 2016
I got email and letter today asking for Passport submission to London what does it mean ??

Goodwinthegr8

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
I got email and letter today asking for Passport submission to London what does it mean ??
I think they are almost done with the processing so they need your passport for final confirmation. Probably they've found all other documents okay so might be thinking to do a final check. I think you're good mate.