+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa online application crossed timeline

exd

Feb 5, 2016
I sent in a web form Inquiry on the 19th of June and still no response, do you have a direct email address? I'm suppose to register for my classes tomorrow.
I also emailed them on 21st July (friday) and received following email on 24th July (Monday) ......very fast response indeed ......... and I also used the same web inquiry form

We write in reply to your enquiry.

Your application is in active process - part of the processing is done in Canada and cannot be expedited. In saying that please be assured that we aim to finalise your application as soon as the file review is complete.

Applicants are reminded not to finalise their travel plans until the visa has been issued.

We trust this is of assistance to you.

Yours sincerely,

alvin.qwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
I also emailed them on 21st July (friday) and received following email on 24th July (Monday) ......very fast response indeed ......... and I also used the same web inquiry form

Your application is in active process - part of the processing is done in Canada and cannot be expedited. In saying that please be assured that we aim to finalise your application as soon as the file review is complete.

Applicants are reminded not to finalise their travel plans until the visa has been issued.

Yours sincerely,
Mailed to which ID?

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Oh. Ok..so the reply got for your Web inquiry form is given above. Right?..did you sent any mail.?
In web inquiry form I simply put few words regarding my application status update and reply received in my personal email GMAIL

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Applied on June 8th.
Online submission without upfront medical.
Received medical instructions on 22nd July.
According to hospital, they uploaded my medical results on 25th July.

Application/profile details
Where is this application? > Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents >We do not need additional documents.
Interview >You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background > check Not applicable.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

8th week and still waiting for a decision along with medical results to be updated and an approval for visa.

Classes start on 5th September and due to this haven't booked even my flight tickets yet.

Anyone dealing with same situation?

Goodwinthegr8

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
I also emailed them on 21st July (friday) and received following email on 24th July (Monday) ......very fast response indeed ..

Yours sincerely
At least you got a response. I applied 11th and inquired via Web form on 24th, still no response..
Applied on June 8th.

Where is this application? > Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Interview >You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

8th week and still waiting for a decision along with medical results to be updated and an approval for visa.

Classes start on 5th September and due to this haven't booked even my flight tickets yet.

Applied on June 8th.

Yes, there many actually.
I applied on 11th June, did the medical upfront on 15th.
Till date not a single communications from them. Even don't medical file has been processed in last 7 weeks or not.
My class also starts from 5th September and last date of registration without late fee is 25th August!

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
At least you got a response. I applied 11th and inquired via Web form on 24th, still no response..

Yes, there many actually.
I applied on 11th June, did the medical upfront on 15th.
Till date not a single communications from them. Even don't medical file has been processed in last 7 weeks or not.
My class also starts from 5th September and last date of registration without late fee is 25th August!
You did upfront medical after submitting your application..??

Goodwinthegr8

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Any update guys?
2 days back, I sent 3 e-mails to 3 consulates in India as I was clueless where did my online application.
Today got a response from Bangalore that it is with Delhi consulate, and Delhi has already said in the 'auto reply' that they will not respond if they are asked an update on a in process application. nice loop :)
That's all from side....

Priyanka17

Star Member
May 23, 2017
2 days back, I sent 3 e-mails to 3 consulates in India as I was clueless where did my online application.
Today got a response from Bangalore that it is with Delhi consulate, and Delhi has already said in the 'auto reply' that they will not respond if they are asked an update on a in process application. nice loop :)
That's all from side....
When did u apply?