+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa - Masters in Computer Science

firangidev

Aug 3, 2017
Hi,
I did my BCA (3 years) with 65% in 2009 from Punjab, India. Then there was a gap of 1year in which I did nothing.
After that in 2010, I enrolled in MCA full-time (3 years) but was not able to complete it because of health issues.
I have marksheets of 6 semesters but not final Certificate of degree completion. From 2014, I enrolled in MCA (distance learning) and began working as a PHP programmer from 2015 to 2016. Then I got temporarily paralysed due to swelling of my spinal chord, and I had to leave my job. After that I began working again in August 2017. Also, I will get my MCA (3 years) distance learning degree which is NAC accredited and acknowledged by Distance Education Council of India.

I want to do Masters in Computer Science. 10th and 12th score are 65% and 69% respectively.
IELTS 6.5 overall with no less than 6 in any section.
I have enough funds, and certificates to show reason for gaps.
Can someone guide me? Am I eligible?

Last edited:

Angad Preet

Jul 26, 2017
Hi,
I did my BCA (3 years) with 65% in 2009 from Punjab, India. Then there was a gap of 1year in which I did nothing.
After that in 2010, I enrolled in MCA full-time (3 years) but was not able to complete it because of health issues.
I have marksheets of 6 semesters but not final Certificate of degree completion. From 2014, I enrolled in MCA (distance learning) and began working as a PHP programmer from 2015 to 2016. Then I got temporarily paralysed due to swelling of my spinal chord, and I had to leave my job. After that I began working again in August 2017. Also, I will get my MCA (3 years) distance learning degree which is NAC accredited and acknowledged by Distance Education Council of India.

I want to do Masters in Computer Science. 10th and 12th score are 65% and 69% respectively.
IELTS 6.5 overall with no less than 6 in any section.
I have enough funds, and certificates to show reason for gaps.
Can someone guide me? Am I eligible?
yes u r, make a strong sop and apply for study permit...

Reactions: firangidev