+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa for jan 2019 intake

Krunal28

Dec 7, 2018
Ap
i applied student visa on nov 22 and on dec 6th my medicals status changed to you passed medicals...how much time will it take for final decision???
Applied on 21 St Nov. Sds online. Medical passed on 5th Dec and reviewing started on the same day. Till yet the status is reviewing your eligibility.!!! Wat Abt uh ? Any updates?

Krunal28

Dec 7, 2018
I applied on 20th Nov for January intake with all the necessary docs like GIC, first yr fee etc.. on December 4th I got the acknowledgement letter from Delhi immigration.. when can I expect a result??
Applied on 21 St Nov . Medicals passed 5 th Dec and reviewing of eligibility started . Till yet they r reviewing.wat Abt uh ? Did u got your Visa?

Phil_QC

Aug 6, 2018
Hey guys,

For my girlfriend, it also says ""we are reviewing your eligibility".
She is supposed to start university on 7th of January. I was wondering until what date
does she have to receive the study permit and enter Canada. For example,
is it possible that she would receive her visa the 10th of January ?

Thank you

Mimansa

Oct 25, 2018
i applied student visa on nov 22 and on dec 6th my medicals status changed to you passed medicals...how much time will it take for final decision???
I have applied on Nov 12 and sti
hey,
Did you apply online or offline? regular or SDS?
what is your status now?
I have applied on Nov 12 and still waiting for visa no action on medical.
Showing that we are reviewing your eligibility.

Could you please suggest how much I have to wait for visa?

Dec 17, 2018
I applied on 15th Nov for January intake for Conestoga college with all the necessary documents, when can I expect my visa??
Really nervous about results.