+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa for jan 2019 intake

Jun 16, 2018
i applied student visa on nov 22 and on dec 6th my medicals status changed to you passed medicals...how much time will it take for final decision???

venkyshanu

Dec 7, 2018
i applied student visa on nov 22 and on dec 6th my medicals status changed to you passed medicals...how much time will it take for final decision???
I applied on 20th Nov for January intake with all the necessary docs like GIC, first yr fee etc.. on December 4th I got the acknowledgement letter from Delhi immigration.. when can I expect a result??

krunal6689

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
Do u got ur visa???? After how many days of medicals passed? And at what time u got the visa approval mail?
As per my knowledge, delhi embassy takes time more than banglore,but visa only depends on VO and luck..just be patient and wait for the good news because good things takes time to happen.you will get your visa soon.. be positive..canada need good students so don't worry

vandan15

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Mam I applied in AOL private college in Kingston... I am eligible for work permit after study.. And also tell me how to move from another college during study
Hey,
I am not mam ,i am sir :p ,
you can just call me vandan .
I also have applied in private college .Worried for visa tho .
You can change you college after 6months of studies, you can apply to another college and get transfer your credits, but you have to let go your first year college fees of your previous college.
Did you apply online or offline ? SDS or regular ?
can you share your profile?

Dec 12, 2018
Hey,
I am not mam ,i am sir :p ,
you can just call me vandan .
I also have applied in private college .Worried for visa tho .
You can change you college after 6months of studies, you can apply to another college and get transfer your credits, but you have to let go your first year college fees of your previous college.
Did you apply online or offline ? SDS or regular ?
can you share your profile?
Sorry Vandhan... I applied under non-sds, online.. Tell me how to change my credits in another college, what documents need to go in another college..