+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa approved in Nairobi

h.k.s

Aug 5, 2013
My student visa has been approved in Nairobi. I applied on 28th of May 2014 through VFS office in Nairobi, got medical request on June 24th, did medicals on 7th and 8th of July and was issued my study permit on 31st of August 2014. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them and I will gladly assist you with whatever I can.

omegajap

Aug 4, 2014
I was requested for my passport after my medicals which I submitted on 20th June here in Kampala but haven't heard from them. Am getting tensed yet have school commences early September.

navsingh01

Aug 1, 2014
omegajap said:
I was requested for my passport after my medicals which I submitted on 20th June here in Kampala but haven't heard from them. Am getting tensed yet have school commences early September.
Hey, don't worry. if you have done your medicals and submitted your passport, you are bound to get the visa :) I hope you have received it by now? they usually take a month after getting the passport.

h.k.s

Aug 5, 2013
N_p said:
hey there,

where can i get my medicals done in nairobi for the student visa?
Hey, you will have to go to IOM in nairobi, just google it and you will find where it is. its in gigiri, near UN, but look up for directions online. I hope that helps! good luck

faythebest

May 1, 2016
Is it worth using the VFS service? I live in Burundi and I got rejected the student visa. Would like to try VFS so they can help me.

Thanks