+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa after 8 years gap

Dp1988

Apr 26, 2018
Hey All! My Study Permit/Visa is approved.. Got a request to submit the passport last night..14years education gap- 12 years experience and at the age of 35 i made it.. If i can with all the complications, u all can too. All the best

Applied on 13th April 2018 for May intake, deferred it for September. Webform/Case specific Enquiry and Email to Delhi Embassy sent on 19th July'2018. Approved on 20th July' 2018.

All the best.. Never ever give up. Like i always say age is just a number.
Hi Rinda,

Congrats on your visa approval. My wife is having a gap of 10 years but from 8th year started preparing for further studies research on courses and colleges, ielts, visa processing etc. Rejected 4 times now. We are struggling to make a strong SOP. Please can you help me in preparing SOP.
Please can you provide your SOP format to my email :- prakash.janard@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Dp1988

Apr 26, 2018
Durham College for Computer Systems Technician (transfer to UOIT) diploma program

I’m from the Philippines, mate
Hello friend,

Im from India. My wife applied for study visa but rejected 4 times. 10 years study gay, but 8th year onwards started preparing for ielts, course and college and visa applications . We are struggling to prepare strong SOP with 10 year gap, your study gap is 22 years. Please can you help share the SOP format you have used so that we can get an idea as your Visa is approved. Please can you email to prakash.janard@hotmail.com .

Rubabbrar20

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hello friend,

Im from India. My wife applied for study visa but rejected 4 times. 10 years study gay, but 8th year onwards started preparing for ielts, course and college and visa applications . We are struggling to prepare strong SOP with 10 year gap, your study gap is 22 years. Please can you help share the SOP format you have used so that we can get an idea as your Visa is approved. Please can you email to prakash.janard@hotmail.com .
Please visit western overseas if u want visa after rejection

Dp1988

Apr 26, 2018
Please visit western overseas if u want visa after rejection
Hi Rubabbrar20,

Yes that is the our aim, we want visa. Any experiences with western overseas. We have tried 2 agents, 2 times each. They want to just make more money. No proper advise even after we ask questions or queries regarding our rejection, nor do they help us in preparing SOP, we did SOP by ourselves. We seriously require some help, had invested lot of money in this.

Rubabbrar20

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hi Rubabbrar20,

Yes that is the our aim, we want visa. Any experiences with western overseas. We have tried 2 agents, 2 times each. They want to just make more money. No proper advise even after we ask questions or queries regarding our rejection, nor do they help us in preparing SOP, we did SOP by ourselves. We seriously require some help, had invested lot of money in this.
They will work hard on your profile . I donot have any experience personally but i have seen that so many students have got visa after 5-6 rejections . So i really recommend you to visit them once or have a telephonic conversation . You can also check about them on youtube.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hello friend,

Hello, get CAIPS/GCMS notes first so that you will know the exact comments of VO in your rejection. It is easier to address that in SOP once you know VO’s reasons.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
bro

sir, please can you send me you sop to me on krunalgandhi.it@gmail.com
As i was rejected and reason was purpose of visit. so please i beg you can you send me you sop on my email id
Have you ordered CAIPS/GCMS notes?

Basically, this is what I wrote in my SOP:

SOP key points:
  • My background: Took up Aeronautical Engineering in college but work experience for the past 22 years are solid IT (from systems and network administration to software/application development and project management)
  • Objective: What I plan to achieve. Why I want to study in Canada
  • Why Canada: Less expensive than other countries such as AU, NZ or USA. Great peace and order situation. Multicultural.
  • Why Durham College and UOIT: I only applied at DC and UOIT so i was able to highlight their qualities.
  • Career progression: How my intended program will help in my future career growth in my home country
  • Declaration: that I will abide by all the conditions, rules and regulation of the SP should I be approved. That I intend to finish my program the soonest possible time and go back to my home country. That, should my SP be revoked by IRCC, I will leave Canada immediately.

krunal6689

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
Have you ordered CAIPS/GCMS notes?

Basically, this is what I wrote in my SOP:

SOP key points:
  • My background: Took up Aeronautical Engineering in college but work experience for the past 22 years are solid IT (from systems and network administration to software/application development and project management)
  • Objective: What I plan to achieve. Why I want to study in Canada
  • Why Canada: Less expensive than other countries such as AU, NZ or USA. Great peace and order situation. Multicultural.
  • Why Durham College and UOIT: I only applied at DC and UOIT so i was able to highlight their qualities.
  • Career progression: How my intended program will help in my future career growth in my home country
  • Declaration: that I will abide by all the conditions, rules and regulation of the SP should I be approved. That I intend to finish my program the soonest possible time and go back to my home country. That, should my SP be revoked by IRCC, I will leave Canada immediately.
thank you sir. hope i will get it now

chrisjohn

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hello Shreya,

well, there are mix reviews you will find in this forum, even in outside real world. I do also have nearly 7 years of gap and I researched a lot to get information about whether I am eligible to apply for study visa or not. But really got mixed reviews.

I strongly recommend you to please listen to your inner voice if it says yes then please go for it. There are many cases I have read on this forum who got their visa after nearly 8-10 years gap and many also not got a visa even without any gap.

I am applying for student visa JAN 2018, gathering documents and arranging finance. Please keep in touch I will really help you to share much information which probably I haven't got easily.

Visa depends on mainly Three criteria.
1) your actual intention to study further after such a long period.
2) is your future study linking with your past experience or not?
3) prove that you will come back at the end of the study permit (just for visa officer)

Wishing you best of luck for your decision.
Hi, i have completed master degree in 2010& and 8 years of gap in my studies, but having 8 years of experience in network. When I enquired for master program in few colleges, they don't accept more than 5exp. Do you know what are the colleges accept more than 8 years gap.

chrisjohn

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hey guys
Just wanna share my experience. I too have 10 years of study gap (experience) i applied study visa in October 2016 rejected. The caips note reason was large study gap not a bonafied student n will not depart canada. However i have applied again on 12th june with strong SOP. I will update u. But u must try n convince the VO as suggested by Ketan. I know people who have got visa after long study gap.
Please share the college name whichh will accept 8 years educational gap?

Feb 13, 2019
Hey All! My Study Permit/Visa is approved.. Got a request to submit the passport last night..14years education gap- 12 years experience and at the age of 35 i made it.. If i can with all the complications, u all can too. All the best

Applied on 13th April 2018 for May intake, deferred it for September. Webform/Case specific Enquiry and Email to Delhi Embassy sent on 19th July'2018. Approved on 20th July' 2018.

All the best.. Never ever give up. Like i always say age is just a number.
Pls can you send me your sop
agnesaddai2014@gmail.com