Today we received the medical request
SP+ SOWP + VV

Submitted: January 1st
Bio request January 1st
Bio done January 3rd
bio updated same day
review eligibility: January 20
Medical exam request: February 2nd

We will be doing the medical exam tomorrow.

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello!

update!

SP+ SOWP + VV

Bio request January 1st
Bio done January 3rd
bio updated same day

Good update.
Why didn't you do upfront medical?

mohamedqtr

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
my wife and baby got medical request for the SOWP and visitor visa, they submitted medical on 31/01/2022, and doctor sent the medical result to embassy on 04/02/2022
and on 05/02/2022 my baby passed medical and my wife's didn't have any changes, then I sent the webform on 05/02/2022, then my wife's medical status changed to "Medical is under review" on 06/02/2022 .
Nothing has changed in my wife medical status thereafter to today.,

can there be any issue in medical or is it normal timeline?

pbaez

Jan 17, 2022
my wife and baby got medical request for the SOWP and visitor visa, they submitted medical on 31/01/2022, and doctor sent the medical result to embassy on 04/02/2022
and on 05/02/2022 my baby passed medical and my wife's didn't have any changes, then I sent the webform on 05/02/2022, then my wife's medical status changed to "Medical is under review" on 06/02/2022 .
Nothing has changed in my wife medical status thereafter to today.,

can there be any issue in medical or is it normal timeline?
Dont worry! Some countries last longer on updating.

Reactions: mohamedqtr

pbaez

Jan 17, 2022
Hello!

update!

SP+ SOWP + VV

Bio request January 1st
Bio done January 3rd
bio updated same day

Hello

Update

medical done: 03/02/2022
Medical passed SOWP and VV: 10/02/2022
Medical AD SP delivered : 9/02/2022
Medical passed SP: 16/02/2022

M. Zain

Feb 19, 2022
I'm from Pakistan, applying for a Student Visa + SOWP for my spouse and a 4 years old kid together. I've also been told to apply separately, but considering the situation of backlogs, i would rather prefer applying with family and working on my SOP than waiting for them there. Best of luck for your application, I've seen people getting visa+SOWP together.
Hi King,
Im from isb and applying for my SP+ SOWP.
could u please help, which document u hv submitted for the proof of purpose of travel for your SOWP, ( a return flight ticket or something else??

Waiting for ur kind response.

M. Zain

Feb 19, 2022
I'm from Pakistan, applying for a Student Visa + SOWP for my spouse and a 4 years old kid together. I've also been told to apply separately, but considering the situation of backlogs, i would rather prefer applying with family and working on my SOP than waiting for them there. Best of luck for your application, I've seen people getting visa+SOWP together.
Hi king,
Which city r u 4rm?
Im isb.
can i hv contact number, im in a same situation.

M. Zain

Feb 19, 2022
Hello, I’m in the same situation.
I applied along with my husband and son (6 months).
Submitted January 1
Biometric done: january 3 (Sp and SOwp)
Review eligibility (for the three of us) : january 20
Non sds
Hi pbaez,
Could u help in this matter,
Which documents hv u submitted for the proof of purpose of travel, for ur SOWP, a flight ticket or something else?

Reactions: pbaez

pbaez

Jan 17, 2022
Hi pbaez,
Could u help in this matter,
Which documents hv u submitted for the proof of purpose of travel, for ur SOWP, a flight ticket or something else?
Well, I submitted in total almost 200 pages not lying.
We wrote a purpose of travel letter for my husband and attached a lot of documents. That will depend on your situation and assets, including police certificate, cars, house, personal business, travel history, pictures, proof of funds, etc.

We didn't show any tickets or GIC.

M. Zain

Feb 19, 2022
We wrote a purpose of travel letter for my husband and attached a lot of documents. That will depend on your situation and assets, including police certificate, cars, house, personal business, travel history, pictures, proof of funds, etc.

Hi PBAEZ,

Thank u for ur reply and congrats.

Reactions: pbaez

M. Zain

Feb 19, 2022

Hi pbaez,
I know ur submitted documents are private and personal; however, is it ppssible to share just the table of contents of ur purpose of travel document? Basically, I'm going through the same things now and certainly it ll help me a lot. Thanks.