+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

Ssinan03

Jul 1, 2020
I know other students who also got the call last week, and there application is stll pending those who applied in April ( as you ) and May. Hopefully you will hear the good news soon

Reactions: Zyqwerty

CPA_3

Jun 17, 2020
Online complete application on June 24th
Biometrics completed on June 28th
Review of Eligibility on August 24th
No Medical exam required
Got first stage approval on Aug 26th

Applied in UAE and Indian PP holder.
Hi. Congratulations on getting the AIP! Please advise if you apply with family or just by yourself? Thanks!

Raimz

May 2, 2020
Online complete application on June 24th
Biometrics completed on June 28th
Review of Eligibility on August 24th
No Medical exam required
Got first stage approval on Aug 26th

Applied in UAE and Indian PP holder.
hi could you jus show me the AIP letter I received something in IRCC but they have not mentioned what it is

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I received this very recently. As if i don't know that my application is being process for 4 months now. :mad:
La version française suit le texte anglais.

***If you are a representative, please let your clients know about this important information.***
The COVID-19 pandemic has created challenges and affected daily life around the world. Restrictions continue to be in place, in Canada and elsewhere, that prevent many people from travelling internationally.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada recognizes that restrictions have had an impact on applicants seeking a high-quality educational experience in Canada. Throughout the pandemic, IRCC has taken measures to provide flexibility to international students.
As a study permit applicant, you may have also been affected by office closures that prevented you from providing police certificates, immigration medical examinations or biometrics when you submitted your application.
On July 14, 2020, we introduced two-stage processing for study permit applications. This temporary process provides reassurance to you.
At this time, there is nothing for you to do. Your application is still in progress.
With the two-step process, applicants who pass an initial eligibility assessment will be notified via their online IRCC account (MyAccount). As services begin to re-open, applicants will be able to submit missing information, if necessary, for their admissibility assessment, at which time officers will finalize the application process. For more information on study permits and what is assessed at each stage, please visit our website.
First-stage approval doesn’t guarantee that we’ll eventually approve your application. However, when a study permit application is refused, it is due to eligibility factors in most cases.
This two-stage process will only apply to study permit applications submitted by September 15, 2020. Our goal is to provide first-stage assessment for all study permit applications that have been submitted in time for the fall semester.
Once an applicant is fully approved for a study permit, they will be ready to travel to Canada when travel restrictions are lifted.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
I received this very recently. As if i don't know that my application is being process for 4 months now. :mad:

***If you are a representative, please let your clients know about this important information.***
The COVID-19 pandemic has created challenges and affected daily life around the world. Restrictions continue to be in place, in Canada and elsewhere, that prevent many people from travelling internationally.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada recognizes that restrictions have had an impact on applicants seeking a high-quality educational experience in Canada. Throughout the pandemic, IRCC has taken measures to provide flexibility to international students.
As a study permit applicant, you may have also been affected by office closures that prevented you from providing police certificates, immigration medical examinations or biometrics when you submitted your application.
On July 14, 2020, we introduced two-stage processing for study permit applications. This temporary process provides reassurance to you.
At this time, there is nothing for you to do. Your application is still in progress.
With the two-step process, applicants who pass an initial eligibility assessment will be notified via their online IRCC account (MyAccount). As services begin to re-open, applicants will be able to submit missing information, if necessary, for their admissibility assessment, at which time officers will finalize the application process. For more information on study permits and what is assessed at each stage, please visit our website.
First-stage approval doesn’t guarantee that we’ll eventually approve your application. However, when a study permit application is refused, it is due to eligibility factors in most cases.
This two-stage process will only apply to study permit applications submitted by September 15, 2020. Our goal is to provide first-stage assessment for all study permit applications that have been submitted in time for the fall semester.
Once an applicant is fully approved for a study permit, they will be ready to travel to Canada when travel restrictions are lifted.
I received the same email.

Reactions: Zyqwerty

Abdulrmadani

Feb 23, 2020

Received the same this morning.
But the application status is still the same

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020

I received the same email today too. It's a nonsense mass email.