+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student permit and accompanying family

rdmedranoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello

I want to study a MBA, and since we my daughter and son are still very young ( 4 years and 19 months) i will like them to come with me to Canada, is this a cause to get my student visa refused? She can still apply for a spouse open work permit?

Thanks for your advice

Regards,

rdmedranoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello again

I will like to ask what is a better option to apply for my study permit alone and once I am settled in Canada apply for my family visas or apply the 4 of Us at the same time?

Thanks for your answers

rdmedranoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
rdmedranoo said:
Hello again

I will like to ask what is a better option to apply for my study permit alone and once I am settled in Canada apply for my family visas or apply the 4 of Us at the same time?

Thanks for your answers
Please help me with question

Regards,

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

rdmedranoo said:
Hello again

Thanks for your answers

Getting a study permit depend on your academic profile, not family profile. You have options to apply together/individually. And, your family members will be approved/refused based on their own profile, not yours.

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
I think If you can get MBA admission, your wife and kids have higher chance to get visa approval.

What MBA you are looking for? as my understanding from agent, Canada MBA or master require high bachelor's score & IELTS score, is it correct?.

rdmedranoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Sonata95 said:
I think If you can get MBA admission, your wife and kids have higher chance to get visa approval.

What MBA you are looking for? as my understanding from agent, Canada MBA or master require high bachelor's score & IELTS score, is it correct?.
I am applying for a Msc In Management at Queen's School of Business.

Regards,

rdmedranoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Sonata95 said:
Have you got admission for your master program?
Not yet, I'm getting ready to take the GMAT and IELTS, but i'm making all the necessary investigations about taking my family with me right now, to know what to do and what are our chances to travel the 4 of us together to Canada

Regards,

writerf91

Jan 13, 2020
Hello rdmedranoo, I am also in the same place. Planning to do my Masters in Canada and wanting to take my family (spouse and kid) along. Please kindly share what you did and other helpful suggestions in this regard too. Thanks.