+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck at "We are reviewing additional docs you provided" connect here

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
I'm in the same boat with my Federal Worker Express Entry application (I'm a UK citizen, living in England).
Application was received April; additional document requested 17 May and submitted two days later. Status was updated to 'we are reviewing your additional documents' almost immediately. Eligibility and Background checks have also been 'in progress' ever since. It's now five months and counting...
What was your ADR about?

Cj11

Oct 21, 2018
They wanted further details on a trip (made to an EU country) documented in my travel history.

guweishi

Jun 2, 2018
I think I am also stucking in ADR. My AOR is on 11 May and received Police certificate on 23 May. HK Police sent out my police certificate on 28 June to Sydney. Due to Canada Post policy, I could not track the mail after leaving HK. So I'm not sure that whether IRCC has received my police certificate. On 22 July, the last day of ADR, I uploaded an explain letter attaching with the official receipt from HK Police to IRCC from my Portal. The status changed from "We need we need additional documents to continue processing your application. we will send you a message with more details" to "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded".
After that, there was nothing change about my status till now. What I can do now...Need your suggestions. Thank you!

GeetaLSharma

Star Member
May 8, 2017
I applied on September 5. The status is that they are still reviewing the documents. When can i expect to receive the PR.
Also, what is meant by IP1 and Ip2??

ray987

Oct 17, 2018
I asked IRCC whether they have reviewed the uploaded RCMP Finger Print Based Criminal Record Check document and the status of eligibility, background and security checks. Here's what the reply was:

"We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the RCMP Finger Print were received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Furthermore, we verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken."
In addition, I also asked IRCC about the "responsible" office in which my application is being processed. It looks like the agent avoided answering that.

Here's my current status:

Stream: CEC (inland)
E-AOR: August 16, 2018
MEP: September 6, 2018
Asked for RCMP Finger Print Based Criminal Record Check: September 6, 2018
Uploaded RCMP document: September 17, 2018
Review of Additional Document: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Do you guys have any idea about what's going on with my application? At what possible stage is my application currently in? It appears to me that the "responsible" office for my application hasn't done any work on my file.

Thank you all!

Last edited:

ripujit

Aug 16, 2017
Oakville, Ontario
It has been a crazy wait already !
Its no secret that the applications marked for PCC does get parked and make very slow progress in comparison to others.
However, there is nothing we can do to expedite this, so yeah just keep each other posted so we can have a trend as to how much time it does take for a file like that to be processed.
My ADR column still says being reviewed, after having submitted the Canadian PCC for over 2 months now !

blue_borna

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
I have submitted my son’s full birthday certificate on 12th July , still showing we are reviewing ur doc.... worried