Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
@bibo ...you can put your ques. on murthy.com ...you can have better luck there...:d

ash016

Jan 11, 2009
Hello, i just wanted to inform you guys that i received an email yesterday from pnp office that they have confirmed the receipt of my application on feb 17th 2009 with a file number. the email also says that the decision will be made in approx 40-60 days

FYI, i submitted my application on 12th of jan 2009 under new form 009 with my pre approved invitation letter and ups tracking record showed that the package was delivered on 19th of jan 2009.

does anybody has any idea if the decision gonna be made any earlier than what they mentioned. anybody on a same train?

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
ash016 said:
Hello, i just wanted to inform you guys that i received an email yesterday from pnp office that they have confirmed the receipt of my application on feb 17th 2009 with a file number. the email also says that the decision will be made in approx 40-60 days

FYI, i submitted my application on 12th of jan 2009 under new form 009 with my pre approved invitation letter and ups tracking record showed that the package was delivered on 19th of jan 2009.

does anybody has any idea if the decision gonna be made any earlier than what they mentioned. anybody on a same train?
Congrats ash016...Can you please post the last 3 digits of your file number.

You have a pre-assessment approval letter. So I think you are under old process.

Lately we have not received any nomination after they made lot of changes to the process. So it is really hard to give a definite answer for your question.

ash016

Jan 11, 2009
AlbertaAINP said:
ash016 said:

Congrats ash016...Can you please post the last 3 digits of your file number.

You have a pre-assessment approval letter. So I think you are under old process.

Lately we have not received any nomination after they made lot of changes to the process. So it is really hard to give a definite answer for your question.
number is 932.

ROOPS

Mar 25, 2009
Hello Guys,

I am currently working on SAP in US on H1B visa. I have 6 years of IT expereince but i have undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering.

I have 2 years of exp in mechanical feild and shifted my carrier in to IT feild.

do i qualify for this program. if i qualify under which NOC i would fall in ?

do i need to go through lawyer ? if any one in this forum gone through lawyer ? how much does lawyer will charge ?

A

Albertagoverner

ROOPS said:
Hello Guys,

I am currently working on SAP in US on H1B visa. I have 6 years of IT expereince but i have undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering.

I have 2 years of exp in mechanical feild and shifted my carrier in to IT feild.

do i need to go through lawyer ? if any one in this forum gone through lawyer ? how much does lawyer will charge ?

Dear Roop:

look into NOC classification at website www.albertacanada.com I guess SAP & ERP consultants comes under 2171. Make sure this 6 years are not reddy style 6 years in your resume.
You don't need lawyer, a lot gone through lawyer and they didn't get any extra results.
If you hire lawyer he will charge from 650$ to 2000$ range.

freeradical17

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
ROOPS said:
Hello Guys,

Dear Roop:

look into NOC classification at website www.albertacanada.com I guess SAP & ERP consultants comes under 2171. Make sure this 6 years are not reddy style 6 years in your resume.
You don't need lawyer, a lot gone through lawyer and they didn't get any extra results.
If you hire lawyer he will charge from 650$ to 2000$ range.
AlGov,
There is inordinate delay in processing because all the Reddys(Satyam guys) on H1's have flooded the AINP office :=). Canada is going to become like US.

babuganesh2000

Jan 4, 2009
Hi ash016,

Can you please send the subject of the email you have received from AINP ?

As I have seen some post the email goes to trash and some stuff, so it will be very useful for others to keep an eye
on the email.

Thanks,

ash016 said:

ash016

Jan 11, 2009
sender: pnp office
subject: Alberta Immigrant Nominee Application

babuganesh2000 said:
Hi ash016,

Can you please send the subject of the email you have received from AINP ?

As I have seen some post the email goes to trash and some stuff, so it will be very useful for others to keep an eye
on the email.

Thanks,

ash016 said:

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
alberta guide is update... now guide version is 03 2009 .... go through once...
i did not check with old version of the guide....with new one....

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
Hurry !!!!! Apply AINP before April 15th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please note: The AINP intends to adjust the list of eligible occupations for the U.S. Visa Holder Category on April 15, 2009. If your occupation is currently on the list, you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible before that date to ensure that you will be able to qualify

http://www.canadavisa.com/strategic-recruitment-stream-h1b-visa.html

DKM2009

Apr 1, 2009
bibo said:
thanks man, i missed that.
i got my application number yesterday via email, do you think it is a good idea to send for fbi and state clearance now?
please advise
When did you sent the application,? i am asking because need to get an idea that how long they are taking to send the file no. these days?
Thanks

I

Indium-sulfide

Do you guys know the latest nomination number? I am frustrated with the snail-like speed.

A

Albertagoverner

Indium-sulfide said:
Do you guys know the latest nomination number? I am frustrated with the snail-like speed.
Around 545 file number was last decision they were working. 652 and 655 are in transit of Canada mail.

strawberry1009

Jul 22, 2008
WOW...albertagoverner how do you know that it is in transit...are you really working for the alberta govt?[

quote author=Albertagoverner link=topic=9132.msg76408#msg76408 date=1238638607]
Indium-sulfide said:
Around 545 file number was last decision they were working. 652 and 655 are in transit of Canada mail.
[/quote]