+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
I got my Pre-Assessment completed. The original email said that it could take up to 4 months, but i got it in exactly 20 days!!!!

Date Submitted: October 20th.

Acknowledgement Received: Same day

Pre-Assessment Complete and App Forms Received: November 10th

Thanks everyone for posting your timelines.

kangster

Jun 19, 2008
Inge,
No, I Applied for Pre Ass. after I got my visa renewal, I had hitch they would ask for an approval so I waited and then applied to avoid unnecessary delays, but delays did happen anyway... had to wait forever for that invitation that i got frustrated. Hope this helps.

ingegarcia said:
Hi kangster
Is you H1B extension in process or something like? if so that might make sense for them to ask for those documents...

kangster said:
Here is the weird thing they asked me to send them Pay-Stubs and Current Employer letter again..... strange thing is I had employers letters there already and so were the pay stubs..... why they asked again....I have no clue... Hope this helps... I know someone else was asked to send the pay-stubs again too.... but employer letter???

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
dna.... Do you mind telling us what minute things they have pointed out.
Also did u say AB submitted application to CIC. I was always under the impression that they will give the nominee certificate. Then we will apply to CIC form they sent along with the invitatin package. Can you please eloborate what exactly did u mean?

dnataraj said:
No photographs.

Yes, at second stage they do very very through checking. In fact it is good for us even if it is little longer. In fact in my case they pointed out a very minute thing to consider before submitting CIC. Now I am sure my application is six-sigma complete!!

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
findude32 said:
dna.... Do you mind telling us what minute things they have pointed out.
Also did u say AB submitted application to CIC. I was always under the impression that they will give the nominee certificate. Then we will apply to CIC form they sent along with the invitatin package. Can you please eloborate what exactly did u mean?
Yes you are right. AB will give nominee certificate and then we proceed to CIC.
Minute thing I meant for example, I had given all details of my wife's education/occupation since 18. However, the date I started was little beyond 18 and AB suggested me to account for every year since she was 18.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
nat, did u attach another sheet of paper on your personal history section? did u put an ending date in your present occupation now? or u just put PRESENT in the TO section of the form?

thanks!

harivenkat

Oct 6, 2008
jpadz said:
nat, did u attach another sheet of paper on your personal history section? did u put an ending date in your present occupation now? or u just put PRESENT in the TO section of the form?

thanks!

I put "Till Date"

seljem

Star Member
Aug 15, 2008
Dear seniors,

Can you please answer the following questions : -

1) Form Schedule 4

Wich government has nominated you ? Alberta

Funds -------- Do we need to mention any amounts here ???

2) ABPNP 003

Questions : Industry and Asssociation standards required and obtained : ?? I applied in 2171.. dont have any special license.. what do we need to mention here? anyone come across this ??

3) IMM 08 (GENERIC)

Your Identiy Card, If Applicable
Identiy Card Number

what is the identiy card or number needs to provide ????

4) Photos - few ppls mentioned photos are not required at this stage ??? is that fine ?

Thanks for your help.

harivenkat

Oct 6, 2008
jpadz said:
thanks hari!
bytheway, did u attach another sheet on the personal history?
jpadz,

yes i did attach a sheet for personal history with a table similar to one in ABPNP003 (Q.6.b).
I also had attach a similar work history sheet for CIC form - Schedule 1 IMM 0008 E.

harivenkat

Oct 6, 2008
seljem said:
Dear seniors,

Can you please answer the following questions : -

1) Form Schedule 4

Wich government has nominated you ? Alberta

Funds -------- Do we need to mention any amounts here ???

2) ABPNP 003

Questions : Industry and Asssociation standards required and obtained : ?? I applied in 2171.. dont have any special license.. what do we need to mention here? anyone come across this ??

3) IMM 08 (GENERIC)

Your Identiy Card, If Applicable
Identiy Card Number

what is the identiy card or number needs to provide ????

4) Photos - few ppls mentioned photos are not required at this stage ??? is that fine ?

Thanks for your help.

seljem,

Here is what I did, based on information I had to the best of my knowledge.

>1) Form Schedule 4
>Wich government has nominated you ? Alberta
>Funds -------- Do we need to mention any amounts here ???

1. I put some x USD amount.

>2) ABPNP 003
>Questions : Industry and Asssociation standards required and obtained : ??
>I applied in 2171.. dont have any special license.. what do we need to mention here?
>anyone come across this ??

2. Very good question, I too was not sure on the answer to this question. I am in IT field
too and dont have any special license or anthing. I just wrote my education qualification...
Bachelor's in Engineering (Computers).

>3) IMM 08 (GENERIC)
>Your Identiy Card, If Applicable
>Identiy Card Number
>what is the identiy card or number needs to provide ????

3. I was not sure what this meant. I wrote N/A.

>4) Photos - few ppls mentioned photos are not required at this stage ??? is that fine ?

4. Yes, photos are not needed right now. They have to be mailed in 2nd stage while applying to
CIC.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Thanks Hari!
What did u do to the dates so not to create gaps?
Here's what I did: FROM TO
11/2002 - Present
10/2000 - 11/2002
10/97 - 10/2000

Please advise if I got it right. Thanks!

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Form 1 Schedule 4
Ans # Yes, Alberta
Yes, mention the funds available in CAD dollars. The amount can be lump sum. But make sure be realistic. It not like you are mentioning 50k and when the time come during the landing process, you only have to show few thousands.
2) ABPNP 003 a lot of applicant must be under 2171 and I’m sure they also left blank. First four I think we are not eligible to anyone and the last part, I wrote N/A = Not applicable.
3) IMM 08 (GENERIC)
I am not sure what is your home country but most of the countries have NIC = National identification card which you can term as social security w.r.t USA/Canada. If you have such card from your home country, you can mention in this column.

4). Photos Yes, you don’t need photographs at this stage. If you want you can enclosed but it will be a waste since you have to provide photograph again once you will submit your CIC application.

Good Luck...:)

harivenkat

Oct 6, 2008
jpadz said:
Thanks Hari!
What did u do to the dates so not to create gaps?
Here's what I did: FROM TO
11/2002 - Present
10/2000 - 11/2002
10/97 - 10/2000

Please advise if I got it right. Thanks!

jpadz,

All gaps do need to be mentioned. I did some thing like this :

FROM TO EMPLOYER/Activity Tasks

11/2002 - Present XYZABC Inc
10/2000 - 11/2002 Was not employed during this period.
10/97 - 10/2000 PQR Inc

Hope this helps.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
thanks hari!
so did u write all of those in a separate paper? or just the continuation of the ones stated in the form?