+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
bendjoe said:
UnderMemphis said:
Hi folks,

I just wanted to give my input regarding my experince with the AINP process.

Just as a background, I have lived in the US for the past 10 years. I got my bachelor's degree in 2002 and have been working ever since on my H1-B.

I started back in July 2008 for my Pre-assessment.
I sent in my AINP application on August 14, 2008.
My AINP application was approved in late November 2008.
I sent in CIC application in December 2008. Because of a couple of errors (wrong amount on cashier's cheque and did not send them copies of visas showing that I have lived in the US for more than a year) the application was returned to me. I made the corrections and sent in my application once again right before Christmas.

I was informed earlier this week that a file # has been created for me and that I get my medical examination done.
I have a doctor's appt on Wednesday, March 11, 2009.

Hope this helps! Would like to answer any questions folks may have.
Congratulations and Thank You for joining us here. Welcome to the H1b-Albertans group.
So they are requesting Medical after about two months.
congrats Under Memphis this is great news ....

jajamaya

Oct 7, 2008
UnderMemphis said:
Hi folks,

I just wanted to give my input regarding my experince with the AINP process.

Just as a background, I have lived in the US for the past 10 years. I got my bachelor's degree in 2002 and have been working ever since on my H1-B.

I started back in July 2008 for my Pre-assessment.
I sent in my AINP application on August 14, 2008.
My AINP application was approved in late November 2008.
I sent in CIC application in December 2008. Because of a couple of errors (wrong amount on cashier's cheque and did not send them copies of visas showing that I have lived in the US for more than a year) the application was returned to me. I made the corrections and sent in my application once again right before Christmas.

I was informed earlier this week that a file # has been created for me and that I get my medical examination done.
I have a doctor's appt on Wednesday, March 11, 2009.

Hope this helps! Would like to answer any questions folks may have.

Congrats!
Did CIC ask you to send State Police Certificate?

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
I am currently at the stage where I got the AINP nomination and am getting all papers ready to submit to CIC. Are we required to submit paystubs to CIC? Or would the I-797 and I-94 document suffice? The reason I ask is because I do not have complete paystubs from my employer.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
optimusprime said:
I am currently at the stage where I got the AINP nomination and am getting all papers ready to submit to CIC. Are we required to submit paystubs to CIC? Or would the I-797 and I-94 document suffice? The reason I ask is because I do not have complete paystubs from my employer.
You don't have to submit pay stubs to CIC. But you have to sent proof that you are legally residing in a location that fall under the purview of CIC Buffalo for at least one year . For USA Visa,1-797A and I-94 will do.

Initially I had sent only Visa copy, they returned the Parcel asking for I-797 and I-94.

UnderMemphis

Mar 6, 2009
jajamaya said:
Congrats!
No they did not.
When i sent my application to the CIC, I had already done the FBI clearance and sent that to them.

Which brings me to my question: Why is everyone doing State Police clearences? I did not see any mention of this on the applications. Will I need to do this or will the FBI clearance suffice?

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
UnderMemphis said:
jajamaya said:
Congrats!
No they did not.
When i sent my application to the CIC, I had already done the FBI clearance and sent that to them.

Which brings me to my question: Why is everyone doing State Police clearences? I did not see any mention of this on the applications. Will I need to do this or will the FBI clearance suffice?
It is a new requirement brought on by CIC. To filter people who committed petty misdemeanors as the FBI database does not record these petty issues, But State police does. So CIC just taking extra precaution about the kind of people they are admitting. Since you are the first person who got AOR and medical request after the new rule came into effect we can't tell for sure their policy towards State PCCs.

Did they mention any time span for completing your process. I can see you got AOR after two months. Did they ask for any other documents?

Also are you married with kids? What is your Nationality? Just to check if these factors play a role in the speed of processing.

jajamaya

Oct 7, 2008
UnderMemphis said:
jajamaya said:
Congrats!
No they did not.

CIC changed the rule on 2/19/2009. Now it is required FBI and State Police clearences fo send to CIC. Many people at this website sent their applications to CIC in January or before 2/19/2009. They are now worried that CIC may ask them to submit State Police clearences.
I think CIC did not ask you to send State Police clearences, then you do not need to. Again, Congrats!

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
HI,

I am in the process of preparing my AINP Application and my NOC is 2171 please anybody can tell me or send me sample experience letter of employer ?
I'll be thankfull.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Ambitious07 said:
HI,

I am in the process of preparing my AINP Application and my NOC is 2171 please anybody can tell me or send me sample experience letter of employer ?
I'll be thankfull.
I think it is your employer who should give it.

A

Albertagoverner

bendjoe said:
Ambitious07 said:
HI,

I'll be thankfull.
I think it is your employer who should give it.
talk to employer they will help you.

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
Experience Letter should contain

1 Designation
2 Roles Responsibilities
3 Annual Salary

Better to have you i797 Approval no on your experience letter....

Your experience letter should be in your company letter pad... this is must...

I hope this help for getting experience letter from your employer....

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Ambitious07 said:
Please anybody cann tell me what is the NOC for programmer Analyst. I didn't find the title.
You wont find an exact title match. Read this.
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/h1b_FAQ.pdf