Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Timeoutbleh said:
Some more update, I have asked the lawyer for WES (credential assessment) login and Express Entry login because I want to see what he has done, he said it's ok to give me the WES login BUT NOT EE because the case is on going...Does this sound reasonable?
no not at all. it's your file and your information. You should be allowed to see it. I think he's afraid you will fire him and take him off as correspondence. If he doesn't give you the log in, he's hiding something.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Ask to see it in his office. Get him to log in and show you your application, if he keeps resisting. Ask him to log in and show you each form slowly.

Timeoutbleh

Jan 16, 2017
mtc1992 said:
no not at all. it's your file and your information. You should be allowed to see it. I think he's afraid you will fire him and take him off as correspondence. If he doesn't give you the log in, he's hiding something.
Ok that's what I thought, I'm going to ask for it again, if he doesn't provide it, what can I do? Fire him? I'm afraid then he's going to mess up my application intentionally as revenge

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Timeoutbleh said:
Ok that's what I thought, I'm going to ask for it again, if he doesn't provide it, what can I do? Fire him? I'm afraid then he's going to mess up my application intentionally as revenge
once everything's sent off, it's uneditable apart from sending a CSE. tell him you no longer require his services and you would like the login information so that you may change it.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
lealealea said:
Singapore PCC could only be request by CIC, and the request letter came to me a month after my submission
I've heard of some people getting Singapore PCCs using the ITA letter, so they're able to submit everything at the same time...but it looks like both ways are accepted by COC and CIC.

N

newtoexpressentry

Timeoutbleh said:
Here is the ITA letter my lawyer sent to me, sorry for the blured image, it is sent to me as a PDF file but when I converted into a image, I had some issues with its size so had to drag it (Yes, there is barcode on top right hand corner)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6uyyPS7YRdbTmhVT0lSR3ZWYUE/view?usp=sharing

Also, this is the doc he sent me about job bank and EE profile, I find the English in the letter slightly strange given it is a formal letter from a government agency but the words used are "You said that you do not have a valid job offer..." (highlighted in red), it seems rather informal, is this how the letter is worded in your case too?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6uyyPS7YRdbZ2MydmlaTXZXX2s/view?usp=sharing
both documents look ok to me but is ur name in "Dear XXXx" ur full name first and last name? if yes then seems ITA is good i guess

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Timeoutbleh said:
Here is the ITA letter my lawyer sent to me, sorry for the blured image, it is sent to me as a PDF file but when I converted into a image, I had some issues with its size so had to drag it (Yes, there is barcode on top right hand corner)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6uyyPS7YRdbTmhVT0lSR3ZWYUE/view?usp=sharing

Also, this is the doc he sent me about job bank and EE profile, I find the English in the letter slightly strange given it is a formal letter from a government agency but the words used are "You said that you do not have a valid job offer..." (highlighted in red), it seems rather informal, is this how the letter is worded in your case too?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6uyyPS7YRdbZ2MydmlaTXZXX2s/view?usp=sharing
Agree, both are the exact letters I've received.

The "strange" wording is because it pertains to a question you've supposedly answered in the questionnaire, in this case, your consultant did it for you.

I think this is a legit consultant, but they're just bumbling because they have no idea how to go about the request letter. You can send the ITA letter and the list of requirements for EE from CIC's website and see if COC will accept it, I've heard it's been done in some cases.

Andrew2016

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honestly, sit with him and address your concerns. You are paying him and its not the other way around. Sit with him and say, you just want him to login the account and see that you have got an invite. That is all, be professional and stern about it. If he denies your request and you decide to fire him, you can fill the from to cancel representative IMM5476E fill out the A,C & D section of it when you submit your application. Read more about it in the second link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp

Timeoutbleh

Jan 16, 2017
Andrew2016 said:
honestly, sit with him and address your concerns. You are paying him and its not the other way around. Sit with him and say, you just want him to login the account and see that you have got an invite. That is all, be professional and stern about it. If he denies your request and you decide to fire him, you can fill the from to cancel representative IMM5476E fill out the A,C & D section of it when you submit your application. Read more about it in the second link below.
That would be much easier if we live in the same city, because we live 1000kms apart, sitting down with him physically is rather difficult, hence I needed more assurance from him and he seem to not play ball at times.

firing him is the last option given I don't want to wrong him if he just lacks professionalism but is genuinely trying to do his job but thanks for the advise :)

Timeoutbleh

Jan 16, 2017
Thanks all for who have replied so far, the information and feedbacks I got are extremely valuable and it put my mind at peace at the very least. This is indeed a great forum, wish you best of luck with your applications

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
It's your profile and you should have every right to access it. It's like you have given him a key to your house and now he has made you homeless by not giving access to you.

Timeoutbleh

Jan 16, 2017
xpressentry said:
It's your profile and you should have every right to access it. It's like you have given him a key to your house and now he has made you homeless by not giving access to you.
Exactly, Well he's replied and he said it's his company policy not to give the information out until the case is closed due to bad experiences with other clients...so yep, he didn't provide anything

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Timeoutbleh said:
Exactly, Well he's replied and he said it's his company policy not to give the information out until the case is closed due to bad experiences with other clients...so yep, he didn't provide anything
The common reason cited is that there are some applicants who would mess up the application if they are given access to it and will then blame the lawyer if something went wrong.

If you have signed a contract where they have explicitly mentioned that you wont get access, there is nothing you can do. If nothing like this has been signed then you can argue that you were not informed about the company policy in advance and you want access.